• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragons of Lythan RP (III)

What is wrong with This Parrot?

• He's dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He has ceased to be

• he's bleedin demised

• He's passed on

• He is no more

• He Has Expired and Gone to Meet His Maker

• He is Bereft of Life

• He's Kicked the Bucket

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"well I have to see who else wants to come" the armored figure said as they put the paper for Panri-il to sign

Deliron had recovered from his 'Encounter'

Storm

" youre kind of in a lot of trouble too, you signed first" The armored figure added as the paper is put away
" we will be off in 30 minutes. get any supplies you need from town. buy a mount if you don't have one"

Pen

The game is on!
Panriil went back to his table and finished his fine meal. Thereafter he headed out to a nearby weapons shop to stock up on throwing knives. He was back at the pub five minutes before they were supposed to leave.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Shea already had all he needed. His horse was tied up outside, his possessions and survival gear in his bag, "Ready whenever you are, chief."

Storm

" yes we are. we are headed east to where the Wind Dragon reigns" the armor figure said as the door is opened and they step out

Storm

the armor figure mounted the Horse the figure owned and waits for the others to say they're ready

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Laeothrin strokes his horse, Valiant's mane. "Sorry about this; I know you were looking forward to resting." He murmurs to him. He pulls himself up onto the saddle. "Ready to go."

Storm

Deliron runs out of the tavern, dodging a frying pan. he quickly mounts his Tiger and rides off west
" dammit, Del"
The armored figure bolts off after him riding at epic speeds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom