• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragons of Lythan RP (III)

What is wrong with This Parrot?

• He's dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He has ceased to be

• he's bleedin demised

• He's passed on

• He is no more

• He Has Expired and Gone to Meet His Maker

• He is Bereft of Life

• He's Kicked the Bucket

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Monty-Python-dead-parrot.jpg

and we begin again

in a bar in the Windy meadows of south Lythan, a tavern is where we begin, doing what we normally do. an armored person sits at a table with a piece of paper and a quill next to it, awaiting people to sign a contract

Last edited:

Storm

The armored person does not remove the hemet on it's head, and drinks down the ale all the same

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Shay approaches the armored figure and signs his name on the paper. He levels his eyes with them, "Your movement has my alleigance," he goes to take a seat at a separate table.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Laeothrin walks into the bar, pulling down the hood of his cloak as he enters. He wasn't quite sure why he was in Lythan, it didn't exactly have much to offer. Perhaps it was the natural Sylvari inclination to explore new places. He sat down at the bar, hoping they had decent food.

Storm

a tavern wench came to get Leo's Order, hopefully not getting it wrong

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Laeothrin smiles at her. "Hello. What do you have to eat? I've been traveling all day, and I'm absolutely starved."

Storm

" oh, for you honey? we got the Best Roast Boar one could ask for"

Storm

"Im sure we could work something out, dear ;) " the tavern maid went to get Leo some of the Boar off the spit. The wink she gave him was shuddering. The maid was like 17, and a curvy one at that

Storm

the door to the Tavern opened, and in he walked. an elf from the North. he went to the table, and signed his name, and sat with Shay
"Ballo, Mister"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Laeothrin, being 3, was totally oblivious to the barmaid's advances. He looks around, seeing the piece of paper and the quill next to the armored warrior. "What's that for?" He asks.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Shay nods to the newcomer in greeting, "Good afternoon. I see that you signed up to join the party as well?" He gestures to the armored figure.

Storm

"Yes i have. Are you a soothsayer? Are you well versed in Magic?" Deliron says smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom