• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragons of Lythan RP (III)

What is wrong with This Parrot?

• He's dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He has ceased to be

• he's bleedin demised

• He's passed on

• He is no more

• He Has Expired and Gone to Meet His Maker

• He is Bereft of Life

• He's Kicked the Bucket

• Total voters

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Shay glances over at his newfound companion, "I may as well join up," he replies. He'll keep his guard up - this guy has shown friendliness towards the enemy in the past, so either way he was a confirmed actor, but for now he'd take Ashar at face value, "What're you looking for?"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Ashar pulls out a vial filled with a red liquid that Shay would only be able to assume is blood. "This... The sample here is from a unicorn. I wanted to study it and saw an injured one one day. It's fine now. No longer in pain." He put the vial back in his pocket. "I'm trying to get a sample from each of the 11. Dragon blood has many properties useful in potions and other things. I need quite a bit for what I'm studying, though. A few vials from each Lord. I haven't found a way to synthesize or replenish blood without having the actual body do the work so I need enough for a few years of research. I'm not asking you assist in killing the Lord's, that's your choice. Actually I'd prefer they stay alive. But for each vial I can promise a pretty hefty sac of gold. I'll be joining you all but the lairs I can not go into. At least not with you all. I can offer much information to your group however." Ashar looked at a pocket watch, quite an ornate one that even had a calendar in it that turned with the time. Then, he pulled out a second watch. This one looked the same but had the correct time and date. "I always get those mixed up. Well we should be on our way to your group. Lead us to them? Oh, and the deal on the vials is just between you and me."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Belo could have swore he saw some sort of dark goddess, and decides to follow her

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Ah yes well..." Ashar stopped time and picked stay up, heading back towards town and looking around. He eventually found the group, recognizing Belo and Bela, and set Shay up in a chair so he would not fall. He looked at the first watch he pulled, the incorrect watch. 2 hours or so. He let time resume. "I've got that covered." Shay would be unaware of what just happened. It would seem like teleportation.

Last edited:

Storm

a high as **** man follows a woman with an apple into the bar, quickly followed by a shopkeep
" you paying for that apple? it's 2 silver. we don't like thieves around here"
Belo looks at the man
"Hey! flower-eater. who are you?"

Storm

" Tell Terra Korrin that--"
The captain of the airship walks in
" Berto! How are things"
" i see you still suck at remembering names.."
" oh nonsense, me and Joh go way back... We're ready when you are"
" we will be there once we're done"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Shay doesn't even shudder at the obvious use of magic, though he was surprised Ashar was able to find them so quickly. He was probably keeping tabs on them or something before, "Lead on then."

Storm

" need any help with your quest, Berto?"
Bela stops Terra " We're fine, Korrin. just sit here and when we're done here, we'll leave with you for the Thundering Skyland"

Storm

Meanwhile on the Sky Islands, a Champion Elf warrior sits with a dwarf with a bushy green beard
"It gets lonely up here, just you, me, and the other guy"
"Don't fret, Joule, They'll come soon enough"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom