• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragons of Lythan RP (III)

What is wrong with This Parrot?

• He's dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He has ceased to be

• he's bleedin demised

• He's passed on

• He is no more

• He Has Expired and Gone to Meet His Maker

• He is Bereft of Life

• He's Kicked the Bucket

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Bella smirks" If you truly think so"
Bel walks forward and into the town, acting casual, looking at the shops, and the sort

Storm

Bella walks in as well, skipping tra la la. she walks over to one of the villagers, and gives a coy flirt

Storm

Bella walks over to Shay and sits down next to him
" So My brother told me you're a Mage... I'm a mage too. Us Mages should stick together"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Not anything active or elemental," Shay explains, "It's all illusionary. My focus is quite different from most others," he looks over at her, "What's your branch of choice?"

Storm

" I dabble in Fire elemental, and a bit into Healing. I'm more the middle line kind of girl. do you dabble in buffs and wards too?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Bluffing comes with the territory, of course. I don't do anything really official for warding, though. It's less 'You shall not pass' and more 'I'll try to scare you away or divert your attention'."

Storm

"Perhaps we'll have more time to discuss this further on in private, but I just wanted to touch base and see what you could do" Bella says as she heads for Panriil

Pen

The game is on!
Panriil was lying on his back on a tree branch only about two meters above the ground. He had his hands behind his head and was seemingly napping. In reality he had been eavesdropping on Bella and Shay and knew that Bella was now walking in his direction.

Storm

Bella hops into the Tree
" I guess you're just kinda trying to be seen right now, Panri'il"

Storm

" I'm just a mage here to see that my brother doesn't go too far in all this" Bella says, inching closer to Panriil

Pen

The game is on!
Panriil, who had always valued his personal space, started getting a bit uncomfortable as Bella got closer to him. His unease was quite clear.

"Yeah? Your brother probably does need someone like you to keep him in check," Panriil mutters insecurely. "But who's to make sure you don't go too far...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom