• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragons of Lythan RP (III)

What is wrong with This Parrot?

• He's dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He has ceased to be

• he's bleedin demised

• He's passed on

• He is no more

• He Has Expired and Gone to Meet His Maker

• He is Bereft of Life

• He's Kicked the Bucket

• Total voters
Panriil's light grey face turns red. "Oh I uhm... I don't know about that. I'm not really that kinda guy you know... So uh anyway, I just remembered I have something I need to do." He tried to move away but noticed that the edge of his robe was already stuck underneath Bella, so he wasn't able to increase the distance between them. His yellow eyes showed a great discomfort and embarrassment.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I don't," the obviously-pissed illusion said as it disippated, "I just want you to focus on the mission instead of failing to seduce our teammates."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Bela nods and enters the town
" well, Shay. I would do the smart thing and buy what you can while you're here. this is the supply run before we are fugitives for high treason"

Storm

Bela nods" then go to the rendezvous while I throw some distraction in the wind by flirting" Bela said as she got closer to Panri'il

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
A wall goes up in front of her, "Maybe distract someone other than one of us, Miss Vandraste."

Last edited:

Storm

Belo walks up to Shay
" Look. I know she's a bit up front... she wants to make sure you're going to stay. our father left us and our mother when we were young"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I'm invested," he reminds Belo, "I came seeking you out, not the other way around. Remember that. As for the others... maybe just make sure she doesn't scare them away?"

Storm

" I'll try to keep her in line. Just...try not to scare her away. she's all I have left"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Shay nods in understanding. At least the second sibling was more level-headed than the first, "I'll do my best."

Users who are viewing this thread