• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
reveal yourself, Exlight. We desire to know your intentions and why you should be trusted. We have yet to see reason in it.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
New plan:

1) Town and scum agree to a non-aggression pact.
2) We lynch Captan_Lunch every day, every time.
3) After 100 or so such days, Zinger has a breakdown and/or otherwise abandons the thread.
4) We seize the means of moderation and declare everyone a winner.
But... My game is two games away. If we last 100 days with all 24 alive, we're looking at a year

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I already claimed the basic functions of my role right on D1, at least 5 people already know my character, and I’m proved to not be a threat to town by Tevish’s cop-ish thing

I don’t see reason to further detail my claim

Skystone

I, Chocobo
It was talked about, in the trial, that a second lynch on CL would possibly keep him down. Prior to him, though, I'd rather see Gaunt or PK gone.
Sir, you've disappointed me.

But... My game is two games away. If we last 100 days with all 24 alive, we're looking at a year
At some point it becomes a procedural "enter thread, vote C_L, depart" kind of thing. I'm sure we can run a real game simultaneously.

New plan:

1) Town and scum agree to a non-aggression pact.
2) We lynch Captan_Lunch every day, every time.
3) After 100 or so such days, Zinger has a breakdown and/or otherwise abandons the thread.
4) We seize the means of moderation and declare everyone a winner.
You're talking about a game that was designed based on a terrible comic book arc that was pushed to last longer than it reasonably should have to the point where everyone, the readers and writers alike, eventually hated it, all because Marvel's marketing department wanted to sell more spider-clone toys...

How do you know that this game wasn't designed to go on for 100 days? Y'all will crack long before I will in this never-ending nightmare of clone revivals.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
We feel that there truly isnt any more town and that it is wild west... Would be better if we still had guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom