• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink-green is obviously the same person, given the posting pattern. "Green" talks heavily in movie quotes a bunch of which have been joker quotes.

funnier6

Courage~
Yeah idk if the clone degeneration was it, the clone degeneration die is rolled at the beginning of every even numbered day, and amber dies at the end of night 4/beginning of day 5

I guess it could’ve been but idk why it wouldn’t have happened at the beginning of the day if it was

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Get the **** off my case, Black Spiderman.
No. We dont think we will. We've read some of the games you were in, and we must say that you have no real modus Opperendi. We were intrigued by your play in Overwatch. We see that this game is in that kind of vein, and we fear we will be playing this game until October.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Is it just me or does pink sound like harley quinn and green more like the joker? Like, pink has had harley vibes for a while.
always great to meet a fan. I might just ask you to come to the green room after the show <3

Skystone

I, Chocobo
Not revealing PGO status is, indeed, scummy. Worst case you do it once town has legitimate cases on other people.

I no longer recall whether I mentioned it at the time, but Tristan was kind of stretching to defend PK back when we ended up lynching PK. He would keeping popping up to argue with Exlight in particular why SMS needed to die, but didn't commit to much to PK himself.

I'm happy to vote for at least pressure right now.

Vote: Ezlo

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I no longer recall whether I mentioned it at the time, but Tristan was kind of stretching to defend PK back when we ended up lynching PK. He would keeping popping up to argue with Exlight in particular why SMS needed to die, but didn't commit to much to PK himself.
yea he was flipflopping a lot when town wanted to push some anti-town lynches and insisted a lot the Jackal thing despite them proving to be willing to help town

worst case scenario I feel like tristan is hostile indept at best and maybe opposed to all factions depending on the events that already occurred

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
oof, sorry, I kinda forgot about this game.

Kinda surprised y'all haven't caught on to the fact that nobody claimed Mary Jane yet. I even softed during the night.

Anyway, I've been neglecting this game and I apologize. There's been some personal stuff going on right now that has had me distracted. But yeah, I'm MJ, and I have a lower threshold.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Speculatory based on mechanical info. KoD found out that Dusky and Mello targeted each other. Good money says he's gaunt, I personally suspect he's got a PGO type clause.
I don't remember ever targeting him lol, so not sure where that came from.
That’s fair, I thought around the same.

Unvote
Vote: Mellow Ezlo

please character and role claim in detail, including which action during which nights
I do have an item. It's red lipstick, if I vote in red and that player's name appears in red during the vote count it means they're spider aligned.

My day ability is to strengthen a spider-aligned player and my night action is to target somebody who can then choose to roleblock themselves in exchange for my protection if they are spider-aligned.

My mechanical info did have a hole left open that was created by you and Killjoy. I figured, with Dusky having been known to target you, that it made sense, given my own info, that you targeted Dusky.

Course that leaves Killjoy unaccounted for. He's supposed to be a clone of spider-man though, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom