• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hm, I did forget he was aligned with Minish/SMS and that whole thing feels very suspicious to me.

Well maybe aligned in a alliance sense. But I'm town so.

Also, I know Ex's character, he's not Carnage. Storm is definitely a Spider clone too.
Or at least has access to the account.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
not sure why you put some of the self claimeds there but not me
I already claimed to be town, tevish already verified I'm not a threat, and I can become hostile if I get lynched although it might be reversible

because i'm going off memory

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
do any of you with insider info know if CL or poy had access to the spiderman account, seeing as they were spiderclones?

I am trying to help you idiots but it is a teeny bit hard when I’m dead
Calling us 'idiots? That's rood.

I mean I figured you would get annoyed at me or something at the very least.
I did attempt following at night but I *cough* "took a wrong turn at Albuquerque

Yes. Why wouldn't you?
To be fair, I was annoyed at being blocked and having a sock shoved in my mouth.

I mean yea, if someone uses a negative action on you you're supposed to claim it
I'll remember that for future games.

funnier6

Courage~
I believe this for the most part. You and minish seem genuinely frustrated that town hasn't been more cooperative with you and i take this to mean that you genuinely think it should be in town's interest to cooperate with you. What exactly do you have to offer us now that the trial has fallen through though. Also, whats your alignment and do you count as a threat to town?
I am very powerful investigative powers is all I’ll say at present

at work wtm

Ragnarokio

Natural Townies
1. Minish - Gwen Stacey Clone
2. Exlight - ???
3. Rubik - Ed
4. Ragnarokio - Doc Ock
5. Tevish - Daredevil
6. Doc - Dr. Steward Trainer

Spiders
1. Storm
2. Silverfish
3. Captan Lunch(?)
4. Hapi
5. Dusky
6. Killjoy
7. Sunfan
8. Numbers
9. KoD

Mafia
1.SMS(?) - The Jackal
2.Poyzin - Spider Carnage
3.Captan Lunch - Spidercide
4.PK - The Cult of Scrier

Goblins
1.Freddeh - Norman Osborn / The Green Goblin
2.PK - The Cult of Scrier

Carnage
1.Poyzin - Spider Carnage
2.???
3.???

Can everyone on the spiders list tell me what their current alignment and win condition is, and whether or not they currently have access to the spiderman account?

also @15377 and @KingofDominaria did either of you have access to the scarlet spider account from the beginning of the game?

Ragnarokio

also i guess i'll stick

Unclaimed
1.Asfyniti
2.Argh
3.Tristan

on the end there

Ragnarokio

people can have multiple alignments so there's a lot more room for potential carnage aligned players than it seemed.

There's also a lot more spiders than i expected. I thought we only had 4-5 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom