• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, the question is, how useful is fred going to be, and how long is it beneficial to keep him around? Like, can we use him to get rid of the outed evils, or is there a chance he'll become too powerful to stop while we wait? Is it worth taking that chance, or do we coordinate an effort to get him sooner rather than later?

Tbh, I don't want the REAL spidey dead, just the fake spideys. I can only handle one spidey at a time. Clones are dumb.

I’d expect Octopus to be either a villain or a spiderman maybe

Is that in-game information or flavor bias? Because just because Ock is usually a bad guy dosen't mean they are in the game. Zinger purposely made the game unable to be flavor broken (allegedly).

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
There's a story line where Ock takes over Parker's body when his dies. This launched the Astonishing Spider-Man title and was the reason I said Rag would be a good contender for one of the obtainable roles.

Is that during the Clone Saga? Because seems like it could be possible with all the stuff about people wearing the mask and whatnot.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
There's a story line where Ock takes over Parker's body when his dies. This launched the Astonishing Spider-Man title and was the reason I said Rag would be a good contender for one of the obtainable roles.

Scratch astounding. Superior. I'm a big ball of wtf today.

@Fred: <3

I want you to know that when I finally did receive the mesg (well into the day at the time) I started ranting about arrows and how you're there whenever I die in an unfortunate, unexpected way. I may have started throwing taunts at you when I didn't die at EOD.

@funnier:

A powerful investigative that used your powers for your own end to force a trial so you could win on your own. All without sharing with the greater majority of us (because Minish is the exception for you). Course Minish is only forthcoming with info when it is convenient so that's helpful.

@Arrgh: Are you Carnage?

@Rag: There's only ever been two with access to that account. Three if you count Zinger.

Fred can certainly use his ability to silence and roleblock someone.

@Fred: <3

I want you to know that when I finally did receive the mesg (well into the day at the time) I started ranting about arrows and how you're there whenever I die in an unfortunate, unexpected way. I may have started throwing taunts at you when I didn't die at EOD.

Fred can certainly use his ability to silence and roleblock someone.

That maaaaaaaaay have been why I did it ;).

lul, I expected that, was sad when you got exiled, wasn't sure it went through.

I can't atm, cooldowns and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom