• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Btw, I'm not part of a cult.
I already explained I wasn't in contact with funnier til he found out he was Traveller and also that he didn't cult anyone as Rubik because there were certain conditions that had to be met that he didn't meet before finding his true identity.

Feel free to cop me or snatch my role PM. It'll say I'm town like I've been saying this whole time.

I was roleblocked last night. Probably due to my own stupidity.

In the meantime, CL's resurrected Mafia. He needs to go.

VOTE: CL

Poy is able to roleblock up to 4 people. Letting Poy stick around will be trouble for keeping Spider-Man around.

That being said, I don't trust PK at all as there was an issue I was trying to resolve around his win con (win cons are tied to alignments). The win con he stated didn't make sense to me as, since Fred claimed goblin aligned, Fred would've had to do the same thing as PK. Fred is also able to target and kill people at the end of the day with pumpkin bombs.

If we go for anyone, I'd go for the person who is killing people. At least that is my knee-jerk reaction.

My only concern is for Silver to win.

That and maybe get to the bottom of why Fred is intentionally targeting people who are not threats to the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom