• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. PK wants to target Funnier to achieve his motivation. No clue what it is. PK is goblin aligned, but I feel there is something sketch going on there with the goblins. *Looks at Fred.*

2. Fred can kill people with pumpkin bombs. They die at the end of the day.

3. Poy and CL.

Threat-wise I feel the guy with the kill is an issue, but as I said earlier that's just me. Poy can roleblock multiple people, and CL is resigned to losing (it's too bad he didn't get the option to stay in exile).

@Freddeh, talk to me brah. What's your end game. Your motivation. And can you fake a spider man? If so is it a day ability? If so will it help you achieve your ends? Don't shut me out, open up.

Tevish who did you target even though you were roleblocked?

Funnier, what's up with you now? Is that just it for you? Can you trial again? Do you have a new motivation?

Minish, are you basing that on anything other than funnier's word? Have you seen tangible evidence (even though it wouldn't be conveyable in the main thread)? Would like to decidedly cross off Rubik cult, but that would be hard to do if it's just hearsay.

I think that's all the questions I have for now.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish, are you basing that on anything other than funnier's word? Have you seen tangible evidence (even though it wouldn't be conveyable in the main thread)? Would like to decidedly cross off Rubik cult, but that would be hard to do if it's just hearsay.

I would have been the first person recruited if he were a cult. And I wasn't so I believe him. Still open to anyone checking me to make sure.

He lost his original role when he became Traveller so I'm assuming even if he had culted, it wouldn't mean much now.

uh so who do we go for first
Freddeh had admitted to being the hob goblin. Which if I remember correctly you guys had stated on multiple occasions was the godfather in a previous game right? I am aware that this game and that other one are two separate games and this one, has a completely differant scenario. But, Hob Goblin was a villain. YES I'm spitting out "Oh Lore this and Lore that!" THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT. The goblins are a third party this tome. I know that. What I'm saying it that if we consider the posibulity, Freddeh may not have the Town in his best intention.

2. Fred can kill people with pumpkin bombs. They die at the end of the day.
With this in mnd, I feel that he's bound to start tossing grenades out haphazardly sooner or later.

Freddeh had admitted to being the hob goblin.

He's Green Goblin. In the first, Greenie aided in town taking out Carnage and both factions won together but he did have the caveat of having to off Spider-Man. In the second, the Greenie role wasn't Norman (aka Freddeh), but the character's story was that he was one of Norman's underlings. Aaarrrgh was that goblin (iirc) so he could tell you more about that one. Rag was Hobgoblin last game.

He's Green Goblin. In the first, Greenie aided in town taking out Carnage and both factions won together but he did have the caveat of having to off Spider-Man. In the second, the Greenie role wasn't Norman (aka Freddeh), but the character's story was that he was one of Norman's underlings. Aaarrrgh was that goblin (iirc) so he could tell you more about that one. Rag was Hobgoblin last game.
Derp. I was getting Hob and Green confused. with each other in the one where one of them(I think folks were saying it was Hob) was the villain. Plus the fact that they were both goblins made it worse for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom