• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
I mean the Jackal could've just resurrected Doc as mafia if he was doing that. Instead of PK who is a different alignment.
Sure. But it's also possible he changes that anyway or makes clones. Or it's a random person. Or that's exactly why he picked PK. Many possibilities.

The exact word he used, looking it up, was "Unkillable" -- in the same sentence as the disproved "Unexileable"

If we're playing for the Trial win, we might want to consider using today to have Mary Jane come forward and accept her fate since no post-lynch action should be able to affect the outcome of the Trial. Assuming she's town-aligned, it's a good deal, though I would also understand waiting until after the Guilty plea comes in,

You're definitely goblin aligned, aren't you? Just a feeling.

If history is precedence, Spidey will still be lynchable. That's literally the effect MJ had on the original Spider-Men. She could also actively reduce their thresholds so just killing her off might not be the best idea

If we take that precedence there's also the precedence that goblin aligned =/= threat to town, with goblin aligned actually winning in conjunction with town during the first game.

How could I revive CL if KoD roleblocked me every phase since I claimed Jackal? He admitted to roleblocking me in the trial, which @funnier6 can confirm.

Didn't Minish admit to target locking KoD so he couldn't interfer with Funnier starting the trial? If that's the case he couldn't have roleblocked you.

Minish, can you confirm whether you target locked KoD or not?

As for the matter of all other matters, I'm not going to go back and respond to things directly. Basically town is in a position that regardless if they believe funnier is strong arming a player to achieve his win con, we need to decide if we believe he will deliver on the promise. If he does, it doesn't matter if he's co-opting our Spider-Man since town should recognize the sacrifice of the few for the many.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Poy is mafia and he wasn't resurrected for it even though he's part of it.
Could the Scrier be helping to host the trial rather than acting as prosecution/jury and needed to be alive for that, though?

You're definitely goblin aligned, aren't you? Just a feeling.
They can show their role PM to anyone and they're town aligned lol

Didn't Minish admit to target locking KoD so he couldn't interfer with Funnier starting the trial? If that's the case he couldn't have roleblocked you.
Can you quote where she said that?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Right. I keep forgetting about that since I wasn't meaning to target lock him on me.

Could the Scrier be helping to host the trial rather than acting as prosecution/jury and needed to be alive for that, though?

He's not. He's part of the prosecution.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I was roleblocked at the end of D1, throughout N1, and the beginning of D2. I don't know who roleblocked me last night, I think it may not have been KoD. I think all the ones prior were him, at least the one at the start of D2 for sure.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
My Role is Scrier. My win con is to successfully target Judas Traveler with a specific one of my abilities and my motivation is to get him to invite me to his host.
this was his original wincon claim

that's a lie, right? apparently all non indept wincons are the same except for a few tweaks at best, so there's more to it unless Freddeh also had to be invited as a host

but why would he lie about hosting? idg why they're in the prosecution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom