• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGUS doesn't really help here. We know next to nothing about you except you're the Green Goblin (which has its own faction) and we apparently can't target you to find out any information.

I mean, fair, though one of the people voting me probably isn't the one to say that wrt OMGUSing ;).

Also tbf I was trying to avoid trigger-happy people more than info gathering people. Also tracking won't work on me but you also don't need to track me as it should be readily obvious who I target *shrug*. As at least someone will be able to confirm shortly.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I had also gotten the Mary Jane info but I didn't want to out it incase something in the trial did go wrong. Because I didn't really want scum knowing his weakness if we actually needed him around.

According to what Silver claimed to me, he is death-proof as long as Mary Jane is alive. This is the weakness that I promised to state if we had trouble getting rid of him. He also thought he was unable to be exiled, but that isn't quite the case, at least where the Trial conditions are in place.

A valid move today, then, might be to have MJ take a death so that Spider-Man becomes vulnerable, but I'm not sure he's lynch-proof rather than just bullet-proof.

Death-proof sounds pretty lynch-proof to me. This also checks out flavor-wise, though of course not necessarily a good reason to believe them on their face. Also of course he would think that, all the spideys probably think that.

The exact word he used, looking it up, was "Unkillable" -- in the same sentence as the disproved "Unexileable"

If we're playing for the Trial win, we might want to consider using today to have Mary Jane come forward and accept her fate since no post-lynch action should be able to affect the outcome of the Trial. Assuming she's town-aligned, it's a good deal, though I would also understand waiting until after the Guilty plea comes in,

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Fine. We'll step up. i take it the others are practicing their web-shooting if you get our drift

when we determined there was no way we were the genuine Spider-Man, we were given the choice of serving that Jack-ass, or going about alone. trust me, you do not want to be a clone. Our Molecular structure became Unstable, and we have an 18% chance to die at Day Start

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I was just getting my nails done with My Girlfriends, what is so Urgent you felt it necessary to Ping Me?

Killjoy: All over the friggin place, how about you just sit down and take a break the rest of the day hm? Also don't like how much poking into others abilities hes doing wrt Dusky especially.
M
I admit that I'm all over the place, This is my second game, which, compared to my first, I've lasted a lot longer, panicked out at the start of D2. As for me poking at Duskys ability, I was just wrongly considering the possibility that she(?) wasn't aware of the "unvote and revote" without considering any possibility that what she is being voteblocked and her skill even though it's a single use, is her only way to vote.

Also, Disky, please correct me if I'm off on a couple of things.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
I admit that I'm all over the place, This is my second game, which, compared to my first, I've lasted a lot longer, panicked out at the start of D2. As for me poking at Duskys ability, I was just wrongly considering the possibility that she(?) wasn't aware of the "unvote and revote" without considering any possibility that what she is being voteblocked and her skill even though it's a single use, is her only way to vote.

Also, Disky, please correct me if I'm off on a couple of things.
I am fully aware of that, but thanks. ;) I wouldn't know if I am voteblocked as I haven't voted yet.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
I don't like it that we are now already at 2 town people to be sacrificed.
MJ shouldn't come forward yet.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I can use a one-time vote today if necessary. However, I can't switch it once it's cast, so I will do it as late as possible. My preference is still funnier, but that's apparently not going to happen... so then SMS (I agree with the S
How could I revive CL if KoD roleblocked me every phase since I claimed Jackal? He admitted to roleblocking me in the trial, which @funnier6 can confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom