• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know for sure but I don't believe he's goblin aligned. He's Kaine whatever that tells you. Or well he might be spidey aligned since he's also Scarlet Spider.

Iirc it sounds like the Scarlets are their own alignment, though I suppose it could be just spidey aligned. Was Kaine ever Scarlet in the comics?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Iirc it sounds like the Scarlets are their own alignment, though I suppose it could be just spidey aligned. Was Kaine ever Scarlet in the comics?

Their wincon at least seems to be tied to the real Spiderman's. So I guess it's an alignment of its own.

Not sure about comic lore.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
what alignment is KoD again?
is he self or is he goblin?
He said he was hostile to town at first, but wouldn't elaborate on specifics. His claim now is when he stole the cure and used it it changed his alignmemt, but he still never specified besides his win con being to see all threats to town eliminated, and to get Spiderman to achieve their win con.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
seems like it
although during the trial part he was spiderman's attorney and the real culprit of the crimes that were being judged and he only became Scarlet Spider after going to Mexico or something

jesus christ what even are these comics

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
He said he was hostile to town at first, but wouldn't elaborate on specifics. His claim now is when he stole the cure and used it it changed his alignmemt, but he still never specified besides his win con being to see all threats to town eliminated, and to get Spiderman to achieve their win con.
"The Jackal made him the first of his army of individuals to use during the Spider-Island event. Kaine, however, followed the Jackal merely because he was under his control. In his final confrontation with the original, Spider-Man threw him into a tank filled with "the cure", a concentration of Anti-Venom's symbiote, which was intended to help cure the people of Spider-Island. The cure did more than return Kaine from being a monster, it also stabilized his DNA and made him a perfect clone of Peter Parker."

that fits

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
hadn't the topic of SMS ressurecting characters already been brought up earlier in the game?
isn't that insanely risky for him to do that?
and are we ignoring the second person using the jackal account that everyone thinks to be another player? :v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom