• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Well, that was the only one line post that I’ve made thus far in the game, if that’s what you’re referring to. If it matters, I hardly consider length of posts to matter, but I instead care about the content and what is actually being said. So yeah.

Please tell me how in God’s name you’re perceiving my single post about canoeing to be suspicious. Is baseless pointing the finger of suspicion at random people your scumtell? Btw I retract my statement about me helping you in pre-game; you’re on your own now.
this is an overreaction my dude

Well, that was the only one line post that I’ve made thus far in the game, if that’s what you’re referring to. If it matters, I hardly consider length of posts to matter, but I instead care about the content and what is actually being said. So yeah.
Damn keyboard was having bad reads. As for the one-liners it was all throughout "Pen X: Omniverse"
A few examples:

I read a few
Funnier I’m sorry for making this game harder than what it needs to be concerning my slot. Can I borrow your reads so that I can loom at thinks from your perspective because you look pretty townie
Can I just attach my reads to someone for the time being?
I’m back. It just goes to show that I can still help without reading 70% of the game.

Though, As for this game, I'm starting to lean more towards a town read from you Poy Poy.

Poyzin

Although I still hold my sentiment that KJ was acting strange, but strangeness means nothing unless you can infer something from it, which there’s nothing till make of it atm

Poyzin

Hi fun! Pleasant day we’re having! Am I scum to you or do you just like voting me that much? I can do it too lol

Vote: Poyzin

Unvote

Poyzin

For full disclosure, I started realizing that I was probably getting into omgus territory a bit after I voted KJ so I really don’t deserve a town read for it :/

Poyzin

Funnier don’t go. Walk me through your read. I promise I really don’t care I just want to hear if there is any base behind it or if it’s rvs

Its probably rvs because it’s impossible for that vote to have any base

kinda-hot take
funnier has a reason to be posting so low
there's a 0% chance he'd have this low postcount at this stage of the game, and that's even factoring in the fact that he had coronavirus

less-hot take
poy is always town here CURRENTLY

Poyzin

@The Sun Fan Dude I’ve literally been here for give or take an hour if I’m generous? How can you possibly be this confident?

What I really wanted to get at is whether you are making anything of funnier’s vote’n’go maneuver because you alluded to him having a low post count but didn’t really say anything about it beyond that.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
The amazing Royal Purple Spider-Man (me) is not that normal purple imposter!

Some of the clones might be different, but I'd guess that other Spider-Men are also Spider-aligned. If Zinger chose the 'real' Spider-Man at random after designing roles, it's unlikely that some of those roles were also scum if we assume that Actual Spider-Man is one of the good guys. But perhaps we don't want to assume that?

Also, spider alignment is town-compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom