• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 2 (Ragnarokio, Kirino)
DekuNut - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)
Ragnarokio - 3 (Morbid Minish, Jinjo, Funnygurl555)
Rubik - 2 (MixMasterLar, Johnny Sooshi)
Jinjo - 1 (funnier6)
Poyzin - 1 (CynicalSquid)

Not voting - Rubik, Spiritual Mask Salesman, DekuNut, Poyzin, Silverfish

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, June 17th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

funnier6

Courage~
Now his reads do leave something to be desired, it is an 18 player game. He does stick by his Ex read, which I kinda like actually. Scum reading Ex in D1 felt like low effort play, so this feels like good SMS posting. I also liked his Rubik null read, as he pointed out that Rubik really hasn't put in as much as I'd feel he should, or at least what I'd expect. However, SMS' overall reads are a little less than I'd like. He does like to warm up in games, and everyone has cold starts and hot starts, so I'm willing to give that the benefit of the doubt. Null for now. Will probably give a better read based on his reads list.
Speaking of reads I don't recall yours, could you link me some or get me some?
oof this took me way longer than it should have.

Basically I copied Pen's list of every possible role (with help from Min's explanation of the Anime roles, bless you for that) and compiled them into a spreadsheet. This is just meant to be a visual guide as to which roles are still possible to appear in the game.

A black background indicates that role was in the game but died, while a white background indicates roles I've ruled out for one reason or another. The idea is to have a quick reference to turn to in case people try to fakeclaim, or to support people's role claims.

I'll consistently update the spreadsheet as more roles flip/more people claim. I hope it's useful because I spent a lot of time on this and don't want to have wasted that time.

I ruled out VTs because I don't think Pen would have put any in this game; he loves role madness. I also considered ruling out the Masons from Skyward Sword mafia because I feel like if there are any they'd be from Pirates 1, but decided not to because that isn't confirmed.

It's also helpful to know there is absolutely no chance of a cult leader being in the game, and even no chance of a Mafia Immobilizer, and further along as more roles flip more roles will be ruled out.

Anyway, here it is:
XjkTLki.png

More from me in a bit, just wanted to get this done real quick.
Wants that town read
Which tone? On day 1 you said my tone sounds super off
That tone. I'd normally be more inclined to like the aggressive one if I hadn't been unable to find much of you acting that way as town in the games I skimmed and did find some in the scum games I skimmed.
On day 1 you have been asking me questions that added nothing to the game
Questions are nothing without answers dahling
Your read on me looks like because you've never seen Jinjo act like this so she must be scum
I don't recall saying anything about must be, I'm inclined to think so based on your behavior.
You haven't played enough games with me to know how really aggressive I get when I'm town and I didn't even think I was being that aggressive in this game.
We shall see
You and funnier are the only players I have been scum reading and I have been focusing on that too much. It was my post I made on #575 that made me think you and funnier were a scum team.
It's the little moments like this where she literally refuses to change the subject from us and will only talk about us is what really makes me go ohmigosh the sidesteps just keep coming

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
ok I’m like pretty caught up so I’ll give my thoughts

Mellow Ezlo - town lean. I really like his post and he has been trying to scum hunt. I also like how he was trying to stop an unnecessary 3p lynch and trying to scum at at eod.
Rubik - town. honestly reminds me of his playstyle in Raccoon City He hasn’t been necessarily too helpful but I’m willing to think he’s town just because I’m getting vibes from when he was IC
Funnygurl555 - forgot who they replaced but both haven’t posted much of anything. Null
Spiritual Mask Salesman - honestly from his post it doesn’t really feel like he’s trying. It seems like he was trying to lay low for most of day 1. His posts today aren’t bad though but he is being called out so I wanna say scum lean for him.
Morbid Minish - same with mez. She was trying to stop the unnecessary 3p lynch and searching for other solutions to deal with sun than waste a day 1 lynch on sun. Her arguments with funnier remind me of town minish too so I wanna say town lean.
funnier6 - overly aggressive at the start of day 1 which gives me scum fun vibes but now he’s giving me more town fun vibes. I am just gonna say null since I’m unsure atm
Kirino - hasn’t said much but what he has said I like to an extent. Wasn’t a fan of his vote on sun though. Seemed a little opportunistic to me tbh. Null/scum lean
Jinjo - honestly pure null. I don’t know what to feel about them
Cynical Squid - dw didn’t post at all so who knows
DekuNut - hasn’t posted much. Wanna see what he has to say today.
Poyzin - hasn’t said much and when he did say anything it didn’t make any sense. Scum lean for me
Ragnarokio - scum lean. Don’t like her vote on sun. Kept contradicting herself and didn’t even really contribute til eod. I wanna say she’s scum.
Johnny Sooshi - hasnt said much but I like his post. Town lean
Silverfish - this is because of Killjoy but he was really playing safe and it seemed like he was being coached. Wasn’t really making many rookie mistakes which seems odd to me. I wanna scum read but I wanna se what silver has to say before that.
MixMasterLar - town read. I like his post and I like his effort.

Vote: Poyzin

Can you please say anything of value
Didn't take a chance to comment on this yet so here goes.

I dislike the reads. What posts by Lar and others do you like? What posts do you not like. Can you share examples.

Speaking of reads I don't recall yours, could you link me some or get me some?
I was gonna link some and realized I hadn't done the ones I thought I'd done. Let me get on that and get back to you.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
I’m back. It just goes to show that I can still help without reading 70% of the game.

funnier6

Courage~
I dunno I'm just not seeing it. Granted I haven't seen Jinjo as scum, but for some reason her tone is kinda reminding me of when she and I were one sided lovers in Portal
I've literally reread every last post of Jinjo's in Portal and it just isnt the same. It's similar to a degree but the way she's been posting here has been something more akin to manic and obsessive.
Why probably town?
Favorable POE if you will
I think there should be more reason to see Lar as town. He could certainly just be playing a really great scum game, but he's felt like he's trying to help town out and get them in gear. I feel like he would be letting town self destruct a little more as scum but he seems like he actually cares.
I wouldn't think it a particularly great game for him if he's scum, I imagine it's very easy for him to play naturally in an environment where half the players like to do things he scum reads.
Wait, is this why having long readlists is important? Do I sound like that when I do the short things? I know nothing about this guy, someone please let me know if this is normal or if I should be expecting minish/funnier length things from him, and please yell at me if I do the same thing.
Thats about the kind of reads list I would expect from him yeah. Also you kinda do the same thing sometimes but I'm not gonna yell :V
@MixMasterLar: I'm kind of curious to know what you think about this possibility, that Rubik's been seeding a scum read or lynch here.
Sounds more like you're seeding a Rubik lynch to me

Poyzin

Funnier I’m sorry for making this game harder than what it needs to be concerning my slot. Can I borrow your reads so that I can loom at thinks from your perspective because you look pretty townie

funnier6

Courage~
Funnier I’m sorry for making this game harder than what it needs to be concerning my slot. Can I borrow your reads so that I can loom at thinks from your perspective because you look pretty townie
That's impressive that you can see my towniness without reading a single post

funnier6

Courage~
I'm pretty sure multiple people have commented on it.
Could you point me there?
I’m replacing a player who literally said nothing during the entirety of day 1.

knowing my role I can’t really use their interactions with others or any reads or anything they had or anything because there’s just nothing there
I don't really know why the person you subbed in for affects you? I don't think I've ever read or cared about anything my predecessor said when I sub in to things
Vote: DekuNut
Is there any point where I can expect you to start playing

Poyzin

I’m not that dense where I wouldn’t check who I’m asking to borrow reads from without doing some form of background check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom