• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya mean how the Jackal controlled if my vote went through or not. And that I'm no longer controlled by him.

Where's the lie in that?

I was only ever in a chat with the Jackal as he is the only one mentioned in my role and the one that was controlling me.

Doesnt make sense. Much more likely he would cast your vote for you than veto it. Consider how zinger doea the record keeping

For the record, I blocked Paranoid King last night. Which is likely why there wasn't a second kill.
Not sure if there's a way to check, but I was trying to track Daredevil. How did that go, by the way? Green spidey, are they telling the truth?

Not much else to say other than that. I was hoping to pick up some useful info last night, but I got nothing.

I have a tiny bit of explaining to do
I did not know whether or not Daredevil was mafia. I know now that Daredevil is Tevish, and he is not mafia CURRENTLY

I learned Daredevil was a character in the game yesterday, and that he was "looking to determine who the real spidey is" or something along those lines

this sounded... interesting, but I didn't think it was very useful

I figured I could claim that I thought Daredevil was mafia, and then if someone claimed "wtf no I'm not" then I would believe them if they had a good reaction, and if there wasn't a claim, well, at least we knew the character of a mafia? Dunno how useful it would've been

All I really knew is that Daredevil did something with the spiderman clones, but now I've seen Tevish's PM because I tracked him last night and got it (he visited ExLight)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
every zinger game I played had a cult like team so maybe we should start worrying about that instead of mafia

just 3 mafia in a 24p game also suggests there might be two 3p enemy teams too

I agree mafia is probably not the only group we need to worry about. I don't think there's much harm in getting them out of the way while they're outed though. Particularly because SMS bussing an unlynchable goon doesn't really earn him my full trust. If PK is lynched and flips then I'll at least believe that minish is probably anti-mafia, if not pro-town.

Not sure if there's a way to check, but I was trying to track Daredevil. How did that go, by the way? Green spidey, are they telling the truth?

Not much else to say other than that. I was hoping to pick up some useful info last night, but I got nothing.

How do you respond to being outed as mafia?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I know now that Daredevil is Tevish, and he is not mafia CURRENTLY

does this mean he has an alignment change mechanic in his role? A few people have claimed those already, iirc.

Gonna be 100% honest and say I don't know what the **** to make of this game, I don't know what happened last night, I don't know why SMS knew the entire mafia team, and I don't know what the hell to do. And I can tell you I don't feel any strong motivation to find out what it is that I need to do.

I'm not going to replace out, you'd probably have to point a gun at me irl to do that considering I have unlimited free time as a white male aged 18 to 34 with disposable income.

I am not going to ever have high effort this game, I don't think, and that's just how its gonna be. I tried this game to expand my horizons, and I'm not unhappy that I signed up for it at all. I can tell that there is a lot of love baked into this quiche, I'm just not a quiche man.

does this mean he has an alignment change mechanic in his role? A few people have claimed those already, iirc.
I've been using it as a qualifier mostly to remind myself that there are alignment changes
all I did was look at the town part of his role pm, I haven't read it all yet, but I will get on it

funnier6

Courage~
Gonna be 100% honest and say I don't know what the **** to make of this game, I don't know what happened last night, I don't know why SMS knew the entire mafia team, and I don't know what the hell to do. And I can tell you I don't feel any strong motivation to find out what it is that I need to do.

I'm not going to replace out, you'd probably have to point a gun at me irl to do that considering I have unlimited free time as a white male aged 18 to 34 with disposable income.

I am not going to ever have high effort this game, I don't think, and that's just how its gonna be. I tried this game to expand my horizons, and I'm not unhappy that I signed up for it at all. I can tell that there is a lot of love baked into this quiche, I'm just not a quiche man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom