• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I did say that I was no longer in a chat with the Jackal.

Dunno if I ever said that I've been cured of my degeneration, but I have been for the record.
After SMS's speech about the Jackal and Miles being two halves of a whole, I'm very skeptical of this phrasing. I feel like there is more to this we don't know, and you can't say.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish is lying. I know cause how she described how her vote worked yesterday.

Ya mean how the Jackal controlled if my vote went through or not. And that I'm no longer controlled by him.

Where's the lie in that?

After SMS's speech about the Jackal and Miles being two halves of a whole, I'm very skeptical of this phrasing. I feel like there is more to this we don't know, and you can't say.

I was only ever in a chat with the Jackal as he is the only one mentioned in my role and the one that was controlling me.

every zinger game I played had a cult like team so maybe we should start worrying about that instead of mafia

just 3 mafia in a 24p game also suggests there might be two 3p enemy teams too
We do have to factor in the "spider aligned" players, as mentioned by Green I think? And the bugle people. So perhaps there is another evil party, but hopefully one party slot is filled by the spiders.

Asfinyti

aka amber
iirc we've been told all (most?) spiders are 3p (spider aligned), and considering the game it's pretty likely they make up a decent chunk of the game
we also know that something happens if/when clones know/believe that they're clones, which considering what tevish did last night could change a lot of game mechanics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom