• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
PK why do you think we suddenly decided Fred was good to run up the flagpole? Silver stole his glider. That made Fred vulnerable. Rubik did that newspaper voodoo he do. Now we know all the things. Me asking you wasn't so I could know, it was to gauge how genuine you were being. You're currently trying to play the thread at large. But you done got caught.

PK why do you think we suddenly decided Fred was good to run up the flagpole? Silver stole his glider. That made Fred vulnerable.
Yep, got us there. Nice to know who has the glider, though.

Rubik did that newspaper voodoo he do. Now we know all the things.
Well, now I know he has more than one life left. What did Rubik learn?

Me asking you wasn't so I could know, it was to gauge how genuine you were being. You're currently trying to play the thread at large. But you done got caught.
Caught in what? You haven't given any evidence, you've just said that I was wrong and sat back self-assuredly.

Have any of you heard of the Lobster Bucket? You don't need to put a lid on a bucket of lobsters, because if one tries to escape, the other lobsters will drag them back in.

Don't know why I mentioned that, it just sprung to mind for some reason. If any of you want to join the winning team, just let me know.

Well, now I know he has more than one life left. What did Rubik learn?

Absolutely nothing, but thanks for confirming his glider was taken. The neighborhood was having a dispute on trust issues with a new informational source. I told the boys I could vet it in five posts or less. You've been mighty helpful.

Well if you're going to run me up, just know: Rag is playing you guys hard and will soon be unlychable and nigh-unkillable. So have fun with that.

Also you think I actually care that my glider is gone? Track me all you want Daredevil baby.

I'm (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ disappointed in you all. Now I have no reason to (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ vote for Fred.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

He even has a point. Y'all are all being manipulated by Rag. Also, it'd be hilarious if Fred has the remote and it has aself destruck button on it that causes the glider itself to go "BOOM" killing whoever has it.

Have any of you heard of the Lobster Bucket? You don't need to put a lid on a bucket of lobsters, because if one tries to escape, the other lobsters will drag them back in.

Don't know why I mentioned that, it just sprung to mind for some reason. If any of you want to join the winning team, just let me know.

Lo, but have you heard of the frog in the milk pail?

Fred are you still laboring under the impression that there's anybody but silver left for town?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ disappointed in you all. Now I have no reason to (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ vote for Fred.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

He even has a point. Y'all are all being manipulated by Rag. Also, it'd be hilarious if Fred has the remote and it has aself destruck button on it that causes the glider itself to go "BOOM" killing whoever has it.
You almost certainly are part of the scrier cult.

At least, you think you are. (:

i feel it necessary to tell the town that PK is an actual cult and that yesterday i was given the option to convert to goblin aligned (specifically, to become a copy of PK's role)

the fact that this hasn't come up in public yet probably means that everyone who has been offered the option to join has done so, and i assume the sudden rubik wagon yesterday was a combination lynch between mafia and goblins. This is also probably why tevish saw PK listed as the biggest threat to mafia.

I think cult is probably in a good position right now and I think the best play would have been to join, but I'm presently more interested in trying to pull a miracle win for town, especially considering rubik seems immortal.

I'm going to pull an exlight and ask that the mafia and the town make a temporary truce to deal with the cult, and then get back to seeing how things end.

Never say we didn't give you a chance, you didn't seem to want to be in your alignment anyway *shrug*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom