• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe that you and fred have identical win conditions, and so i don't believe that this is the case
Suppose you are correct. That's a fun little logic puzzle, isn't it?

Fred can only win if he wins. What does that mean? Hypothetically, if he thinks he's won at the end of the game, he has. All that is left is to stop spider-man.

What makes you think that?
My name is Scrier. Diviner. Oracle. Seer. If I don't know who you are, it's only because I haven't bothered to check.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Suppose you are correct. That's a fun little logic puzzle, isn't it?

Fred can only win if he wins. What does that mean? Hypothetically, if he thinks he's won at the end of the game, he has. All that is left is to stop spider-man.

My name is Scrier. Diviner. Oracle. Seer. If I don't know who you are, it's only because I haven't bothered to check.
I had been operating under the assumption that you've seen my role pm, but the fact that you think I have only one life remaining makes me question that.

I had been operating under the assumption that you've seen my role pm, but the fact that you think I have only one life remaining makes me question that.
Dang, you caught my bluff.
I thought there was one person left because the paper had all but 2 people crossed out. You were then lynched.
Staff.png
An alternate explanation would be that you can only die after all the staff died, in which case you have 2 lives left. However, I thought the first was more likely.

I assume it wasn't for lack of trying. :V
;)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
If your goal is actually to make spiderman lose, then why target rubik? Why not silver?

I'm still a little upset Freddeh shot me yesterday.
I don't think think that was his optimal move. But, I'm still considering my position.

@Zinger
When is votecount

A better question, I think, is how can he lose?
He loses if I cult him. He loses if spiderman wins. Perhaps there are other ways. I'm certainly not telling.

So you're definitely just bullshitting so people won't prioritize Fred and make you lose, gotcha.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
My impression is that the people who join PK's cult are being tricked into thinking they can win with him when they really can't.

I'd still prefer that to having no chance of winning, but I'd prefer a normal win over what could be a delusion, ultimately.

So you're definitely just bull****ting so people won't prioritize Fred and make you lose, gotcha.
Sure dude.

If you have an alternate explanation, I'd love to hear it. As far as I can tell, the only reason we have that clause is so I can't cult him.

My impression is that the people who join PK's cult are being tricked into thinking they can win with him when they really can't.

I'd still prefer that to having no chance of winning, but I'd prefer a normal win over what could be a delusion, ultimately.
Nah, you're thinking of Traveler. We are 100% real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom