• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
zinger says i can't use escape handcuffs twice because using the same ability twice isn't allowed even if you have two ability charges, but if someone here were fine being roleblocked today i could still confirm it by using a combination of escape handcuffs and jump the gun

funnier6

Courage~
zinger says i can't use escape handcuffs twice because using the same ability twice isn't allowed even if you have two ability charges, but if someone here were fine being roleblocked today i could still confirm it by using a combination of escape handcuffs and jump the gun
You'd best just spill everything if you hope to live

Though on the extremely dire chance you're telling the truth I can possibly revive you

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Though on the extremely dire chance you're telling the truth I can possibly revive you

what do people even think i am to begin with, just the person who controls gaunt? why do they think that? i'll fullclaim in a minute

@Rag:

Perhaps you should use the ability to help make your next vote count as extra. For whatever reason, a group of players (some not exactly town-like and one who is definitely not town) are trying to run you up for whatever reason. That's the sort of aggression we can't let slide.

@Ex:

Pray tell who is that exactly? Because I'm more certain than you are of who is not in town's best interest. *Looks at Min and Fun.*

But hey, I don't know your alignment so surprise!

If you're actually Doc Ock the sooner the better with the full claim, otherwise prolly gonna hammer soon
Well, it looks like our Day is at risk of being ended early once again. Rag obviously has motives to not want that to happen, what with her head maybe being on the chopping block, but I wonder what all the other people who might have no clue the Day is so close to maybe ending have to say?

@15377
@Rubik
@Storm
@Aaarrrgh
@Mellow Ezlo
@Freddeh
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Tevish Szat
@Paranoid King
@Skystone
@Killjoy

whoops. I just tagged them all. :wynaut:

Ragnarokio

I'm doctor octopus aka otto octavius. My flavour blurb is a description of the role doc ock played in the clone saga, which was seemingly just a mini-arc in the middle of it where the doctor saves spiderman's life and then dies and zinger seemed to have a high opinion of it.

At the beginning of the game i basically had no abilities and was told to decide whether i wanted to play as a villain or a hero, and that it would affect my role. I chose hero and the following is what has been my role since i decided that (which was before the game even started, since i responded after i got my role and before the game started)

I'm town aligned. My win condition is to have there be no active threats to town at the start of a day. My motivation is to stay alive until the end of the game. If I fail my motivation, I can't win, so I'm effectively a survivor that can't win with scum.

My threshold is 8.

I have four votes, each controlled by a different arm.

I have robot arms attached to my back which allow me to use my abilities and allow me to vote, and additionally protect me from incoming kills as long as they aren't being used for other things. They can't be stolen.

I had a one-shot day-cop ability that gave me a targets role pm and then also copied a random non-costume item that they had, which i used on sunfan day 1.

I have octobots that let me use a communal ability for free once per day/night cycle.

I can use up two of my arms to vote and roleblock a player for one phase.

Once per game at night i can send my girlfriend to kill someone of my choice. Her name is angelina Brancale. Its not clear to me whether this is just flavour or whether she's an actual player but i have no evidence suggesting she is.

thats it.

also wisecrack would also work i responded but the forum ate the post

Ragnarokio

and @KoD: I believe that they're a legitimately town-interest coalition who got a result on me that suggests somethinng incriminating (although they haven't gone into detail about what that result is or how they got it so i'm only guessing).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom