• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, serious talk time.

The rumour mill is full of just that: Rumours. Let's assume that every one of them is a half truth at best.
Also, isn't directly quoting your rumour not allowed?

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
He has the ability to block at least one vote on him as well as silencing at least one player. That plus the fact that not everyone has the ability to vote in general, it's be easier to roleblock him i order to vote
Because of the bolded part I feel it's best I speak up now in case Freddeh knows who targets him.

I tracked Freddeh last night - with a special ability that lets me sneak up on people who can't normally be tracked. He targeted Jay (aka Numbers for the ZDers). There should be a picture of the two in the next Bugle unless that part got blocked.

The rumour mill is full of just that: Rumours. Let's assume that every one of them is a half truth at best.
Potentially. Minish learned from the rumor mill that the biggest lie/misdirect of the game was in post 2. (The rules post.) We speculated about that a bit.

I've been rephrasing my rumors.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@Rag
Do you know how to get rid of the traveler?

I don't. He was described as "difficult to lynch" before, but my go-to strat would be to dayblock him and pile on votes until something happens, probably.
Alright, serious talk time.

directly quoting them is not allowed, paraphrasing them is allowed.

@Zinger2099 are there lies in our rumor mill results? Can we take them to be generally true?

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Yo if y’all are living in the fantasy that 20 people are going to win this game and aren’t being screwed over from the inside, then idk what to tell you.

This is interesting to me. PK also targeted numbers last night.

It's not much of interest, I'm sitting on today's pumpkin bombs. PK what did you do?

This rumor mill is pretty basic. The spider accounts give access per an item. I think somebody mentioned earlier that items can be transfered, so anybody that gains the item is going to be able to post from the corresponding account. Same can probably be said for the other sock accounts. This would not be what happened to the Jackal account as the original item holder still had access. Duplicate item maybe.

hey numbers, if you were to be protected by someone, could you survive the pumpkin bomb?

Second, is it an ability to see you are sitting on a bomb or can anyone tell?

hey numbers, if you were to be protected by someone, could you survive the pumpkin bomb?

Second, is it an ability to see you are sitting on a bomb or can anyone tell?

If no other factors played in I'd suppose so. Part of the pumpkin bomb ability is a forewarning received from the mod. Laughter, being told GG has marked you for death, you have till EOD, yada yada.

There's a slight chance it's a farce. I semi recall a past game where this ability was present but it had a different effect. Might have been Zinger mafia. I'll have to go digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom