• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Birth of Rasul (Game Thread)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tomato glances at the carrot, "Hey friend, how ya doing?"
The carrot stays silent.
"Ah, a strong silent type huh? Cool. Well, nice to meetcha. I'm tomato. You know the way down to the kitchen?"

Pen

The game is on!
Olive oil trips on a herb and falls over. It gets a small crack in the glass bottle that's holding the olive oil. As he's lying there helpless he screams in panic: "I'M LEAKING! I'M LEAKING!!!"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
The helpful Chez helps out as best as a helpful chez can help someone. He helps the olive oil up and takes a look at its bottle. "My fwhend, you are a-cracked. We must get you to the refrigerator so we can seal the wound." The chez looks around as best as a chez can look around. "We must a-split up I think. Some must aid the potato, some must aid the tomato, and some must aid the Olive Oil. What do you all a-say?"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
The purple carrot that tomato see stays silent. It doesn't even roll over or acknowledge tomato is even there. He hears the female hooman start a phone call. "WA blah blah blah WA sca sha ta blah blah."

G

Guest-3

"Help!" Potato shouts.
"My peel is coming loose! I don't wanna see myself naked! Help! Ahhhhhhh-"
The cat drops potato in a small box with soft paper in the bottom. He is now in a 'kleenex' box. Or, at least, that's what the hooman's call it.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
The Chez hears the cries of distress from the potato as best as a chez can hear cries of distress from potatoes. "We shall a-save you Mosieure potato!" He turns to the sausage and scowls as best as a chez can scowl. "We don't a-need you, you can stay a-here!"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
SO finds his way to the kleenex box and manages to push it off the counter. "BRACE YOURSELF POTATO!"

G

Guest-3

"AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh!" As the Kleenex box hits the floor, potato rolls out and lets out a sigh of relief.
"Hurry, guys! Before the hooman's do something nasty with me!"

Pen

The game is on!
Olive oil manages to stand up again. "Dammit," he mutters, "I'm still leaking. How embarrassing..." If olive oil could blush, this is where he would do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom