• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Birth of Rasul (Game Thread)

Pen

The game is on!
"Gee what a pickle we find ourselves in," says Oliver oil. "Speaking of which, I feel like pouring my oil over some pickles rn. It usually makes for a quite delish blend."

G

Guest-3

Potato is throw on the ground and rolls under a dresser.
"Oh no, I'm trapped! FLUFFERS! HELP, FLUFFERS!"
A large gray and black cat rounds the corner.
"Oh, you're not fluffers- AAH!"
The cat paws at Potato and plays with him vigorously.
"No! Bad kitty, put me down- OWH, watch the peel!"

G

Guest-3

((No, I love potatoes. Just trying to spice things up a bit. Pun intended. C:))

Mido

Version 1
When the sausage made his entrance, the container of red pepper flakes recoiled back slightly. Murmuring amongst themselves, they knew the Chorizo Cartel meant business. Stories spilled around the supermarket that an off-brand waffle got a tad too friendly with that crowd, and nobody heard from him since. Even the spiciest of condiments knew to steer clear, such as these flakes knew. All they needed to do was endure this day at the counter until they could be put in the spice cabinet, and ideally be used to make the sauce.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
The Chez sees his old nemesis. in his thick Italian voice he says: "Ah, I should of known that the Hoomans would a-spoil the sauce with you and your a-cronies!" he wobbles around to face him as best as a faceless Chez can face something, "Ze Conglomerate Republic of Chez, (aka CRC) will take its a-rightful place on the chopping board!" the Chez smirks as best as a faceless Chez can smirk. he reaches into the bag and produces a Bleu Chez ball. "Do not make me use this on you M. Sausage."

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
((Is still a thing. I was letting you guys go. Tomato is still in trouble.))

SO screams and runs after potato, who is being carried away by a cat. "Come on guys. Let's save potato!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom