• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Birth of Rasul (Game Thread)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player

A shopping bag is placed on the counter. There are a few hours before dinner time and the hooman is making a new sauce tonight. We are the ingredients for that sauce, bought or grown from various sources all in an attempt to get the best ingredients possible. The special Oregano leaps out of the bag, but notices something is wrong. They aren't on the kitchen counter. They're on a counter in the main entryway. Special Oregano calls out to the bag "Guys... I think we have a problem."

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Guest-3

Potato just kind of sits there.
"Uh, hi, I'm potato. I'm really for tomorrow night's meal, but... I'm lonely and..."
Sobs can be heard from potato.
"I JUST WANNA BE A HEALTHY SNACK!! AHHHH..."

Libk

"Guys. We're not in the kitchen!" SO was worried. Like really worried. How were they supposed to become the world's greatest pasta sauce if they couldn't even get to the kitchen? And who knows how many rooms they'd have to go through to get there. The place looked like a mansion filled with so many terrors and such. And the Hoomans. What would they do without their sauce? They had to save dinner. They had to give birth to... Rasul. The World's Greatest Pasta Sauce. He could see it now. All of these ingredients, together, in a jar with a dwarf on the front of it. it would be magical.

G

Guest-3

"GASP! You're right! Call Fluffers! Fluffers will whick you away, but only to the mystical realm of the bathroom. From there, you kind of have to, hitch a ride on the overly large hooman who will take you to... the stairs... and from THERE-" Potato gets taken to the sink ti be peeled.
"FINALLY, TO MY DESTINY! REMEMBER, FLUFFERSssss....."
Really, he gets stuffed into a bowl on the counter. The potato... is a LIE.

Mido

Version 1
The cylinder container containing copious amounts of red pepper flakes discreetly shuffles toward the rest of the group. Murmuring to themselves about who knows what. They were lucky that they weren't hot giardiniera; those containers were cold and wet.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Good ol' Chez wiggles out of he bag and looks around, in a deep Italian accent he says "Before we transcend into the deep unknown mysteries of Rasul, I must be Grated."

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
The smell fills the air as the greasy sausage flops out the oily packaging, his strong scent filling the air. The horizon was a cool blue, but across the kitchen there stood his arch nemesis, Chez. "Ay ese, you and your hombres are on my ****ing turf" He shouted, oil and sweat dripping off his skin. The chopping board had belonged to the Chorizo Cartel for over a decade...

Pen

The game is on!
Olive oil wonkily makes its way over to the rest of the ingredients. "There's no need to picnic, my friends. We're a bunch of clever things. Surely we can figure out a way to get safely into the kitchen." It then stands there for a few seconds looking very contemplated. "Did I say picnic?"

Libk

Some kid manages to reach into the bowl that potato is in and picks potato up, stuffing it in his mouth, drooling all over potato. The kid starts running down the hall towards his play room, opposite of the kitchen.

Then, another girl takes tomato upstairs to her room. She's a bit of an older hooman,maybe about 16, and when they get to her room, tomato is placed next to what looks like a purple carrot. She takes out her cell phone and starts making a phone call.

"Oh no. Tomato and Potato are gone. We need them for Rasul. Though I guess we don't need potato... but potato is FL family now. We must all marinate together or Rasul won't work.!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom