• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Birth of Rasul (Game Thread)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
The purple carrot starts humming, abd just in time SO ends up in the drawer. "Tomato we have to leave. That carrot isn't important."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The tomato rolls down the stairs with the SO. He decides to take a shortcut and rolls off the stairs onto a desk.
He begins looking around and spies something round, shiny, and silver. For some reason he feels like he has to touch ot.

Mido

Version 1
The red pepper flakes were caught between a rock-hard chorizo and a wet place. The leaking got out of hand, and the flakes wanted nothing to do with it; but then, something happened. Was it a change of heart? Who knew? The flakes container shuffles over to the leaking olive oil and attempts to block the remaining leaking with their bottle. Numerous small voices could be heard, clearly revolted by the oily liquid spilling on their container, but it was what had to be done.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"GET IT OFF ME! GET IT OFF ME!" the tomato yells, rolling into the room. It was covered in some substance that was silver on one side and sticky on the other, "Get this sticky stuff off me!" he rolls over to the olive oil and the pepper flakes, completely ignoring the situation at hand.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The tomato yells in pain, then realizes that it has no nerves, and therefore no pain receptors, and just kinda quiets down, "Thanks Chez."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"No a-problem!" Says the Chez. "So, where's the a-Kitchen?" Nobody realized how impressive it was that a Chez had ripped off the sticky stuff without actually having hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom