• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Appreciative Appreciation Thread

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
What the hell is this!? Appreciate everyone but @Deus day!?

That's it. I'm leaving forever! They say you never truly appreciate something until it is gone. Now you will all learn what a Deusless forum is like!

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake

That's it. I'm leaving forever! They say you never truly appreciate something until it is gone. Now you will all learn what a Deusless forum is like!
c u tmr

Reactions: Dio

Dan

Remember remember the sixth of November.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'd like to appreciate @Deus for being so lovely, kind, and witty. He always brings the level of conversation and tom-foolery up to a spectacular level.

You don't know how much this means to receive your appreciation, and without asking me to become an axe murderer before giving it, like that villain @DARK MASTER . I may very well stay on these forums a while longer.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
please someone appreciate me otherwise I'll make a tumblr blog about how bad I hate my life and I'll give this website a bad review on TripAdvisor

Misty

Ronin
please someone appreciate me otherwise I'll make a tumblr blog about how bad I hate my life and I'll give this website a bad review on TripAdvisor

I want to appreciate @Justac00lguy for using TripAdvisor. He's the guy who dates ugly girls and uses bad apps. Even ugly girls and bad apps deserve to feel needed and loved. What a guy, what a cool, cool guy.

Misty

Ronin
I'd like to appreciate @DARK MASTER for luring small children out into the woods. Not everyone is as serious about population control as him, and I'm glad he's created a system of ethics in which older people mean more than younger people. Thanks, mate. You killed it on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom