• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Appreciative Appreciation Thread

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
This is deemed a non serious appreciation apparently.

I moved it with your post earlier about appreciate everyone except for Deus day, kind of felt like they went together, and with your reply about becoming an axe murderer. If you really care I will move that one middle post back but it seems to be part of a non-serious conversation to me in the first place in the context.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I moved it with your post earlier about appreciate everyone except for Deus day, kind of felt like they went together, and with your reply about becoming an axe murderer. If you really care I will move that one middle post back but it seems to be part of a non-serious conversation to me in the first place in the context.
But it is a serious answer so I think it belongs in the proper appreciation thread.

Misty

Ronin
This is deemed a non serious appreciation apparently.

I meant every single word and that was a sincere appreciation. It isn't my fault it derailed from there. Alright, it slightly is my fault. But that DM led me astray. I'm innocent except for falling in with the wrong sorts.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I meant every single word and that was a sincere appreciation. It isn't my fault it derailed from there. Alright, it slightly is my fault. But that DM led me astray. I'm innocent except for falling in with the wrong sorts.

I didn't doubt your sincerity.
I personally think this thread is pointless as there has always been this sort of thing in the appreciation thread. A simple ask by the mods to stick to serious appreciations would have been fine.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I didn't doubt your sincerity.
I personally think this thread is pointless as there has always been this sort of thing in the appreciation thread. A simple ask by the mods to stick to serious appreciations would have been fine.
Also agree with this. Seems a bit overkill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom