• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Terrible Legend of Zelda Jokes/Puns Thread

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Since I haven't found a general Terrible Legend of Zelda joke/pun thread anywhere on this forums I decided to make my own.

Here's some I have come up with. (Warning some of these are really bad.)

So I heard there was a riot at the Yiga Clan Preschool, I guess it was not a good idea to play Bananaphone.

Someone in Clock Town told me about a map maker who grew tired of making maps and riding around Termina on a balloon word is the reason he took a break because his feet started to Tingle.

So I heard rumors of two shield eating monsters going out on a date, word is they Like Like each other.

The Yiga clan is constantly attacking Link, and Link always beats them, which makes them even more angry, and they continue to attack him. It's a vicious sickle!

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Ganon doesn't search the internet, because there's too many Links.

Zelda finds her heroes on LinkedIn.

A Where's Waldo type of book in the Zelda universe would be a search for a Missing Link.

Baby, are you wearing Pegasus Boots, because you just be runnin' through my mind all day!

Link is actually a really good basketball player, he has a mean Hookshot!

Legend of Zelda fan theories are now called Head Ganons.

My wife wanted to dress up as Zelda, as fun roleplay. I wasn't into it, because I don't Link shame.

If Legend of Zelda ever had a gardening sim in it, Link would be known as the Hero of Thyme.

SonicSage

Zelda's Father
Okay, I'm in !

1. "Why did Link get kicked out of the orchestra? Because he broke too many pots!"
  2. "What's Ganondorf's favorite game? Triforce!"
  3. "Why did Zelda keep failing her music class? She could never find the right key!"
  4. "What did Link say to Ganon before the final battle? 'I'm going to defeat you, one slice at a time, just like a pizza!'"
  5. "Why did the Deku Tree get in trouble? Because he kept 'leafing' his responsibilities!"

Let me now what you think ;) I had some great inspirations from https://oghumor.com/

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Why doesn't Link like Spongebob? Because Octo roks

What does bug Beedle? When the radio plays The Beatles

Why doesn't Hestu cook anymore? He lost too many seeds

Why do people like oracles? They get better through the ages

Why does Tingle have extra balloons? Because Link keeps on pinning them on the maps

CyborgElfStephanie

Just a loser loving Legend of Zelda and anime
Does Yo Mama jokes count?

Yo mama's so fat, she's a map in Tears of the Kingdom
Yo mama's so ugly, when putting mascara and fake eye lashes on Gloom Hands, they look 20% prettier
Yo Mama's so old, she sat next to the reincarnated Hylia in 3rd grade
Yo mama's so hairy, she stared in Twilight Princess as Yeta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom