• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Termina Again?

Yay or Nay?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• It Depends.

• Total voters

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Hey, does anybody else besides me want to see Termina appear in another Zelda game? I personally do, as it was a unique and interesting world that I sadly never got to fully explore. While I do hate Majora's Mask because of it's annoying and stupid time gimmick, I really want to explore Termina to my heart's content. It looks so cool and fun, but it's shadowed behind a screwy time mechanic. Why Nintendo?!?!

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Yeah, I'd like it to appear again too. I was thinking that if they did it again that they should make it bigger. That would be totally awesome!

What made MM great was the uniqueness of its world, story, time mechanic, etc. If they reuse that it would ruin what makes MM so unique and mysterious. So imo no, but i won't rule out the chance.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I don't see why they shouldn't do it. I think it would be a great idea. See either how Termina faired after you save it or get some unknown history about it. It would be fine with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom