• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg to differ. While I haven't been as active the past two days, I follow along very closely and if I think of something, I say something. I rarely post long statements or silly posts like "I'm da gudfather". I'm sorry if you felt that way, though.

Anyway, I feel like a viral or toxic lynch would be the best way to go. I lean more towards Viral mainly because of his scum hunting tactics, which seemed forced at times. But I have no evidence on either. Just suspicion.

I agree with everything that was said here. I'm doing my best to stay active in the game. No offense to you, Jamie, but a few of your posts are cheeky one liners that barely contribute to the thread.

Anyhow, Toxic has been one of my main suspects for some time now. I am not as sold on a Viral lynch, but I can see how his scum hunting has been lacking. I find it strange that he throws around so much suspicion while rarely cementing his votes on anyone. Zelda15 could be scum hiding among the inactives, so I'm not opposed to it either. But if she's town, it'll give us less information than lynching a more active player.

I did some digging through Viral Maze's posts, and noticed he's gone after Doc quite a few times:

[...]Doc stands out to me too. Came in too conveniently there to vote for you. Not a scum tell but that's why I FoSed him.[...]

Your argument is non sequitur. Explain the connection between FoSing someone for doing/saying something I find scummy and me stirring up the town? Then explain to me how what you're doing is more town like than what I'm doing?

I feel like I know what you're up to. Anyway, what do you think about Doc and Vergo?

He also threw out an FoS earlier, but I forgot to quote that. Seeing as Doc was to my knowledge not suspected by anyone else at the times these posts were made, I don't think it was bussing, because that would have just needlessly focused attention on his scumbud. It could have been a strategic play of course, but at the moment I'm more willing to believe he's town, and thus oppose a lynch of him.

Toxic made a pretty good point about Zelda15 meanwhile. I still have to backread posts from Toxic_Snowman, Mido, A Link in Time, NightOwl and HeroOfTime. I'd be fine with a lynch of any of those, except for HeroOfTime because he just got replaced by Johnny an hour ago and lynching him would be unfair.

I think our three remaining scum are among the people listed in the paragraph above, so lynching one of them seems like a good plan of action for today. I won't vote until I've made up my mind, which might take a while, but I'm on it.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Right now I'm most interested in lynching Viral, Mido or Toxic.
I don't want to lynch Zelda15 because she won't give us any information. If someone I mentioned gets lynched, at least we have a bunch to analyse

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hi guys. Through some unforseen circumstances, my household had temporarily lost Internet. I've missed about 3 pages of stuff but I'm on my phone and have already passed my data limit so I can't read up right now. Just a heads up because there's a chance I may not be able to post again during this game day.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I agree with everything that was said here. I'm doing my best to stay active in the game. No offense to you, Jamie, but a few of your posts are cheeky one liners that barely contribute to the thread.
aside from like, 1 post, i didnt even start posting till like day 3, and i managed to have more posts than you. where are all of these one liners? im counting and i see like, 5 of them. what are you smoking?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
maybe you should post more if your inactivity is so offensive

Night Owl

~Momentai
Since we brought up Zelda15, I wonder if she may potentially be one of the vigilantes? I mean, Zelda15 is fairly new to the game, and whoever got these vig kills must either not be up to date with the thread (Considering most of the kills were fairly non-suspicious people with Town roles), or just inexperienced with the role. We can assume this potentially for both vigs. Also, taking a look back at Day 2 (I believe):

She voted Pendio out of nowhere, with not many people agreeing. Then what happened Night 2? Pendio was killed by a vig. How coincidental...
You might be onto something there. Though there is always a chance that it's a coincidence.

Right now, I'm thinking about a mido lynch. As one of the more active of the inactive he has been very non-committal in his thoughts of people. Aside from the day 2 extension I don't think he has even voted for anything. I really think he is trying to lay as low as possible like Doc was.

Vote: Mido

Mido

Version 1
Hey, guys, I won't apologize for my inactivity, since I have no excuse. I'm just upset about how I've been playing is all, but I digress.

Personally, I'm growing ever more concerned that our Mafia lies among our leaders, to be honest. I still need to put pieces together on this, however, and it all still links back to the whole commuter fiasco.

You might be onto something there. Though there is always a chance that it's a coincidence.

Right now, I'm thinking about a mido lynch. As one of the more active of the inactive he has been very non-committal in his thoughts of people. Aside from the day 2 extension I don't think he has even voted for anything. I really think he is trying to lay as low as possible like Doc was.

Vote: Mido

However, I was among the early players to call out Doc, putting the now-known Godfather at risk. Sure, I will give you the fact that I unfortunately did not commit.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Hey, guys, I won't apologize for my inactivity, since I have no excuse. I'm just upset about how I've been playing is all, but I digress.

Personally, I'm growing ever more concerned that our Mafia lies among our leaders, to be honest. I still need to put pieces together on this, however, and it all still links back to the whole commuter fiasco.

However, I was among the early players to call out Doc, putting the now-known Godfather at risk. Sure, I will give you the fact that I unfortunately did not commit.
However, I don't think anyone was against the idea of lynching Doc. For all I know scum helped the town find Doc, in order to keep suspicion from falling on them. As inactive as doc was, there are no links to any active scum members. Why not throw the town a bone and get praised as heroes for finding scum, and hopefully end up overlooked while the town looks elsewhere?

However, I don't think anyone was against the idea of lynching Doc. For all I know scum helped the town find Doc, in order to keep suspicion from falling on them. As inactive as doc was, there are no links to any active scum members. Why not throw the town a bone and get praised as heroes for finding scum, and hopefully end up overlooked while the town looks elsewhere?

Soul brought up that Viral was suspicious of Doc earlier for no apparent reason. He could have been trying to cover up his connections with Doc by casting some doubt on the Godfather early on, knowing that he couldn't be investigated.

Vote: Viral Maze

Perhaps I'm a bit too quick to act, but I'm always on edge when Viral survives this late.

Toxic seems to be slightly more clear in my eyes after bringing up Zelda15's potential role. I think a lot of it depends on how Viral flips.

Soul brought up that Viral was suspicious of Doc earlier for no apparent reason. He could have been trying to cover up his connections with Doc by casting some doubt on the Godfather early on, knowing that he couldn't be investigated.

Perhaps I'm a bit too quick to act, but I'm always on edge when Viral survives this late.

Toxic seems to be slightly more clear in my eyes after bringing up Zelda15's potential role. I think a lot of it depends on how Viral flips.

Very good point, I forgot about the Godfather's investigation immunity. In that case, I'd be inclined to go along with a Viral Maze lynch. I think the chance he's scum is pretty high, seeing as we don't exactly have that many suspects left.

This vote is not final. If someone can provide a better alternative, or Viral can clear up the suspicion, I'll be glad to change my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom