• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any reason for the start of the wagon on Zelda 15?

I don't know that lynching her is going to reveal anything other than whether or not she is town.

According to Viral Maze, it's to put pressure on her to do something, which is fair. I don't think he planned to really lynch her. Malon chipping in again without saying anything is weird, and if it wasn't for the fact that no one counterclaimed him, he'd be on my scum list by now for exactly this sort of behaviour.

Not only is she pretty much inactive, but we could use any sort of information including her alignment.

Don't you think we can find a better target to lynch though? Remember that we've got two Vigilantes still alive, who can easily take care of her, freeing us up to find a more suitable candidate. Zelda15 seems like a complete policy lynch at this point, and seeing as it's still this early in the day, I think we should use our time instead of lynching an inactive.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Guys, I really hate to do this, but I'm going to have to withdraw, I'm going to be without internet for two weeks soon. I'm really having a great time, but I can't keep playing :kawaii::kawaii:

@DekuNut is there someone who can replace me?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
@Frozen Chosen @A Link In Time @Night Owl @Toxic_Snowman @Ver-go-a-go-go @Mido @Zelda15

all of you guys have less posts than me despite me being a replacement, zelda15 is especially low, i dont mind lynching her if we have no better leads. i dont think shes scum, but i wouldnt be surprised if toxic was. from my experiences he usually posts more often, as does night owl, while frocho, alit, vergo,and mido are notoriously inactive

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Since we brought up Zelda15, I wonder if she may potentially be one of the vigilantes? I mean, Zelda15 is fairly new to the game, and whoever got these vig kills must either not be up to date with the thread (Considering most of the kills were fairly non-suspicious people with Town roles), or just inexperienced with the role. We can assume this potentially for both vigs. Also, taking a look back at Day 2 (I believe):

And
vote: Pendio

She voted Pendio out of nowhere, with not many people agreeing. Then what happened Night 2? Pendio was killed by a vig. How coincidental...

@Frozen Chosen @A Link In Time @Night Owl @Toxic_Snowman @Ver-go-a-go-go @Mido @Zelda15

all of you guys have less posts than me despite me being a replacement, zelda15 is especially low, i dont mind lynching her if we have no better leads. i dont think shes scum, but i wouldnt be surprised if toxic was. from my experiences he usually posts more often, as does night owl, while frocho, alit, vergo,and mido are notoriously inactive

I beg to differ. While I haven't been as active the past two days, I follow along very closely and if I think of something, I say something. I rarely post long statements or silly posts like "I'm da gudfather". I'm sorry if you felt that way, though.

Anyway, I feel like a viral or toxic lynch would be the best way to go. I lean more towards Viral mainly because of his scum hunting tactics, which seemed forced at times. But I have no evidence on either. Just suspicion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom