• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art TatlTails' OC Request Thread

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Y'OK! A request was made, and now a request is given. I give you...

Violet Silverstream, by DarkLink7.
iPod pics K 413.jpg

Now, I'm aware that this is not my best picture. But the suit was way harder to do than I thought, and by the time I drew in her hair I forgot she was a fairy... and that she had a bandana. So forgive the slight messiness in leu of the determination to get this picture as right as I possibly could?

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I love her, thanks!

Now could you draw her darling husband Yellowjacket Silverstream? Sorry, but it'll be interesting.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Messy shortish brown hair and brown eyes with streaks of gold like sunlight through clouds. Black shirt, brown pants, black boots, and a yellow jacket. His wings are like long half moons.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK, sorry it took so long, but here he is!

Yellowjacket Silverstream, by DarkLink7.
iPod pics K 415.jpg

I also don't feel this is my very best. I messed up the eyes, and the lines are a little bumpy, but I admit I was in a bit of a rush to finish it. And I didn't add that wasp earring because I CAN'T DRAW BUGS. I JUST CAN'T. So sorry if you don't like it. I hope you do.

And just as a bonus...

Melica Arefaen by Hylian_Monolith.
iPod pics K 414.jpg

I just felt like drawing this, wasn't requested at all. I always picture Meli as more of a blonde than a redhead, no idea why, so it looks a biiit weird to me. And just don't ask about the outfit, I made it up all on my own. Hope she's also enjoyed.

*gasps* MEEEELIIIIIIII!!!

She is kind of between blonde and redhead, lol. The part is the other way, but I can't because perfect. *casually archives as reference/inspiration *

Oh also. Request. Milo Peterson, please. She's pretty petite, wavy brown hair with silvery streaks and a strand that ALWAYS gets in her face, pointed ears and dragonfly wings, go crazy on the eyes or just leave them white. Make up the outfit, no clue what her style is anyways.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Well, all you Americans. I finished HyMo's request, so I present...

Emily 'Milo' Peterson, by Hylian_Monolith.
iPod pics K 418.jpg

The wings kind of threw me off, so I'm not 100% proud of this design, but I am completely in love with the outfit, even the sneakers, and I really hope you like it and can use it to make your own outfits for her. And I tinted her eyes juuuust the lightest shade of pink, just enough to make it look like I didn't simply forget to color them in. And I had fun making the streaks, can you tell? Hope you like the drawing overall!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom