• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art TatlTails' OC Request Thread

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Picking up the thread again! I need requests now more than ever, I need to fill up my free time with stuff other than ZD. Not by choice, mind you, but I love to draw and would ADORE having things to draw again. Anyway, I gave my Cahills fantasy designs! Tell me what you think of them!

Fantasy!Dagger, by me.
iPod pics K 403.jpg

Well, his hood would not be quiet that large, it would be a reasonable size, but besides that I am quite proud of this design. His face looks dirty on purpose because he's got that whole homeless urchin assassin thing going on. Note that I got blood on his shirt as well. ^^ I just love this design and I am fangirling over my own OC. ANYWAY...

Fantasy!Fang, by me.
iPod pics K 404.jpg

This is a design you people probably know by now, but I've perfected it! ...Well, I accidentally colored her hair jeeeuuuust a shade too dark, but besides that everything is perfect. That is Fantasy!Fang in all her fantasy glory.

Fantasy!Bangs, by me.
iPod pics K 405.jpg

I was having a hard time with the conception of this design. I tried to make it too Greek in my head, because Sirenness, but eventually I just decided to go simple and this happened. And it works. I like this. I can commit to this. This is her design. ^^

And finally, Fantasy!Madi, by me.
iPod pics K 406.jpg

This girl... She is adorable every time I draw her. I love drawing this chick. Like, love. She has kind of that raggedy feel to her because she's in the same backstory as Dagger. She's homeless and in hiding, she's lucky she can even pull that off. Dagger insists she look as clean and not-homeless as possible. If anyone is going to arouse suspiscion from guards and the like, it had better be him. Madi's not getting in any trouble on his watch. ^^ Big Bro!Dagger FTW.

And with all that rambling, I humbly ask you all for requests. You see how good I've gotten, don't you want your characters drawn that well? Pweeze? :puppy:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Guys. Guys. Guys. IdrewXangIdrewXangIdrewXang! LOOOOOK~!

Xer Fujiwara by DarkAssasssinXer and Zelda Clarisse 'Fang' Manning, by me.
iPod pics K 407.jpg

I know it's not amazingtasticly drawn, I drew it during free time I had during my Driver's Ed classes the past two weeks. But Xer is Link and Fang is Zelda and Fang doesn't have her braid for like the first time ever and I just love this picture so freaking much!!!

And yeah. Hope people actually start reading this thread again.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Sorry for the slight delay, Raindrop. Here's your request!

Kirana Alfendell, by Raindrop14.
iPod pics K 408.jpg

This isn't quite my best work, sorry about that, but I think I did a pretty good job. Her hair was really hard to get right, hope I did a good job on that. You like it?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I LOOOOOOOVE HERRRR!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 She is amazing thank you so so much! I love your style so much, I'm jumping for joy seeing Kirana in your art style. =D

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Back with moar updaaaates~!

I didn't like the execution of my drawing of Fantasy!Bangs, so I drew a new one.

Fantasy!Bangs, by me.
iPod pics K 411.jpg

The angle of the pic's a bit off, but the drawing's good. ^^

And I also updated my Modern!Kalia, because my old one is just shameful.

Kalia Kingsley, by me.
iPod pics K 412.jpg

I like to have good refs for all my characters on hand. ^^ Hope you like these.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I have a request...
Violet Silverstream
She's a færie. She has long, sleek back hair, a dark green bandanna on her head, dark green clothes similar to Black Widow's fromAvengers, piercing violet eyes, black boots, two knives on her belt, a silver necklace with a glowing gem as the charm, and pale pink, shimmery dragonfly wings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom