• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
The anti-Woyo fairy uses ancient shadow-magic to fool you into believing she's caught. She sneaks off with the cookie to hand to me. I HAVE THE COOKIE

I come out from behind a tree and bait you charismatically with a larger, fresher, fake cookie. When we exchange, i run off maniacally and use my Longshot to reach Death Mountain, quickly chaining shots along boulders with pre-cut indentations the Longshot hook can latch onto. I HAVE THE COOKIE

Akuhime-sama

I use my brain to warp the cookie to my hands and then disable the teleporting systems, and run away with cookie in hand..... I HAVE THE COOKIE

I put on the bunny hood and catch up to you with ease, plucking the cookie lightly from your hands and replacing it with a gold rupee, which is cool (and weird) enough that it slows you for a moment. When I hear you yell "HEY!" and start running faster, I do too and make it to the Temple of Time, where I snatch the Ocarina of Time from Link's hands just before he enters the room where the master Sword sleeps. I play the Serenade of Water.
I HAVE THE COOKIE(and the Ocarina of Time!)

Akuhime-sama

My long lost cousin who lives in Hawaii uses his superior brain to manifest the cookie's atoms in data-form, putting it on his computer, and emails me the cookie.
I HAVE THE COOKIE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom