• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I put on the Kirby mask and transform into Kirby Link, I suck you in, along with the cookie. I HAVE THE COOKIE! I'll let you out if you join my team.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I use Bonkers as a partner ans he bonks you on the head with his hammer. I steal the cookie. I HAVE THE COOKIE!

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Look a distraction! *You proceed to look.* I take the cookie out of your hands, and shove it up Vallo's butt. In his rage, he flies around killing everything in sight except me because I am the true... MASTER hAND THAT CONTROLS EVERYTHING! I then tell Valoo to let nature take its course. I wait there and let the pooped out cookie plop into my hands. I proceed to beat you over the head with a stick as Lucas from brawl, to ensure that you are dead. I take you up to death mountain and once again shove you off..... I HAS TEH C00KI3

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I whack you with my sword for putting too many "u" words in Julius Game Zelda, then I steal the cookie. I HAVE THE COOKIE!
:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom