• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Yeah, except I threw a tracer on you, which you didn't notice, and so I followed you, so now I know where the real one is, I HAVE THE COOKIE!

pkfroce

Skelepuns
I walk up to you, ask nicely, you say no, I put a funny meme up for you to read, take the cookie, and throw it as far as I can which is through 56 different planets away from here. I Has the Poisonous Cookie. But wait, how do I have it for I threw it away from here you ask? Well I can warp to 55 different planets. WAIT! How Ican I get to the cookie if I can only warp through 55 different planets? Well, the truth is, I never took the cookie from you, you are in a nightmare for I am Darkrai's Son and I can control dreams like my father. Well now, I use Transform, and trnsform into Dark Woyogoyo you must now fight me for the cookie. Though, you are the evil's bane, I am not entirely evil for when I transformed, I kept the small of my back good. The evil will take over you! You say? Well, it will ony take over me if it was in the heart or brain, which it is not, it is in the small of my back. We fight, you run towards me with the master sword, I sidestep, hit you upside the head with a stick you launch towards the edge of the screen, an explosion where you died occurs, and I claim the cookie as mine. BUT I battered the cookie down. Now no one can have the cookie. EXCEPT, you forgot I am a son of Darkrai, and this was all a dream, though you do not know yet. While you are reading this EXTRA long post, I take the cookie, beat you down with my stick, and kick your dead body off of Death Mountain. I HAS TEH POISONOUS COOKIE FOR REAL THIS TIME!

I arrive, and after reading through well over 2,000 posts and getting the feel of my enemy's strategy, I decide to distract you with the sound of my Phantom playing the Song of Time a ways off. As you slowly walk towrds the sound, I slyly send Ciela at you with the hammer...prime it...BANG.

Ciela retieves the cookie an gives it to me--no, she gave it tio Neri! NERI HAS THE COOKIE

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Mugging does not always solve your problems........... Become Yoda I do. Jedi Force Magic I use. Slam you against wall and kick you off of The Tower of Winds I do. Take the cookie while you are fallin I do. I cahnge into Luke Skywalker and throw my light saber down at you, it impales you through the chest, you hit a rock and land on a ledge on death mountain. I proceed to use my hawk-like aim to throw the cookie at you with enough force to knock you from the ledge, into the volcano-ey lava-ey portion of Death Mountain. I then turn into, Yoda, use the force, attract the cookie to my hand, and proceed to float in the air all jedi epic-like and say, The cookie I have.

I'm up on Skylot now, thanks to Farore's Wind. I call my loftwing and attack you from above. My Loftwing gracefully loops back upwith you in her claws, drops you into lake Floria for about 3,000 feet up, and we fly back down to snag the cookie.
I HAVE THE COOKIE.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
You die forgetting that the cookie was poisonous, I rip open your stomach, and retrieve the cookie. I then, once again, kick you off of Death Mountain with very little hope that you die for good.

I find you on the top of Death Mountain, where my Loftwing is injured. My Loftwing dies. In anger I kill the first thing in sight, which is you. I see the cookie you dropped before you fell down(the probably non-lethal) Death Mountain. Its oered in stomach acid, who would eat that? Nonetheless, I pick it up, mimic its recipe, and make a batch of cookies just like it. 11 of the 12 are eaten by my Loftwing, who dies, but I don't know that because when I realized that only one was left, I desperately dialed my friend Belle, who called the Doctor, who took us both to some other dimension in the TARDIS.
I HAVE THE(waaay fresher) COOKIE!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom