• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
The 4 Magikarp save me by getting Seaking to open it's mouth by using splash, ( see it has it's uses ) then you get bored and die so me and Magikarp have beaten you, so we have the cookie!

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
I was feinting death! While you're not looking, I gut one of your Magikarp and use it as a costume. When you least expect it, I steal the cookie. Then, believing I am a Magikarp, a Swellow picks me up and flies me away. I have escaped with the cookie!

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
befuddled thininkg, since when did swellow eat magikarp? I gave chase on my Rayquaza. Rayquaza blasts swellow making it drop magikarp ( you ), Rayquaza then graps you in it's claws and crushes you then he takes the cookie and gives it to me.

I have the cookie!

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
Some guy catches me in a pokeball thinking I'm a Magikarp and you buy me for $500. When you send me out, I snatch the cookie and go back into the pokeball. The pokeball rolls down a hill and breaks. I am trapped in the pokeball with the cookie!

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I catch another Magikarp, then you get jealous and jump out of the pokéball, then you realize I had Rayquaza charging a hyper beam straight at you.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
There is no cookie. there never was a cookie, there will never be a cookie. end of story

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Lets forget Storm's comment and keep going.

So, I get Sonic and his friends ( you know Knuckles and all them ) , Bring back all the Links and equip them with a hylian shield if they don't have one. ( they'll all have master sword cause they would ) and get my pokémon team on you, and for fun I'm getting my Dragon Quest XI team on the case! We charge and have big battle! ( I win obviously )

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Obviously not. Kempster bots come out armed with swords and guns, and my entire storage of Pokemon come out to attack. Using the power of the Chaos Emeralds, I turn Super Kemp, destroy you, grab the master sword, put every Pokemon in each of their Pokeballs and hit the self destruct button. I fly out with my Pokemon, the master sword and the cookie. Then, I plummet to Earth.

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
In the end it was all a dream,I baked a whole thingy of cookies,and the world ends.And I got a cookie left.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I open a void in the universe, creating everything that existed before, including your batch of cookies.

I now have a whole bunch of cookies.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I destroy the cookies and then enforce the rules of the game.
1. YOU ARE NOT ALOUD TO MAKE A COOKIE, IT DESTROYS THE PURPOSE.

So I take the cookie...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom