• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
You hide in Ganondorf's place, right when Valoo burns it down. After the fire has died down, I go in and kick your corpse off the boat thing and take the cookie.

I HAZ DA COOKIE!

Big Octo

=^)
You lose your balance, fall into the ocean, and drown. I scavenge your corpse, find the cookie, and bring it down to Hyrule!

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Right as you do so, Hyrule starts to drown. You see a kid in green fighting Ganondorf. You try to go help, you find the portal to the real world, use it, only to find that I switched the portal location into the volcano. You die by lava, and I take the cookie with lava-proof gloves, and put it in the freezer. I take it out and melt it into a cookie shape. It still actually looks like a cookie. I sniff it, and it smells good.

I HAZ DA MELTED, FROZEN, AND MELTED COOKIE!

Big Octo

=^)
I rise out of the volcano as a burning skeleton. I destroy you, and I eat the cookie. I don't die because I'm already dead!

I break your bones and capture your soul! I then sell it to the Poe collector. I get a piece of heart and a cookie magnet as reward!! I use the cookie magnet, pressing c^, now I have all the cookies in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
There's only one cookie. You only get one cookie. I call forth my raccoon minions and they snatch the cookie from you. They bring me the cookie.
I HAZ DA COOKIE!

There's only one cookie. You only get one cookie. I call forth my raccoon minions and they snatch the cookie from you. They bring me the cookie.
I HAZ DA COOKIE!

still all the cookies in the world though

The raccoons decide to mutiny so they take the cookie and all your clothes except your underwear and tie you to a tree.

Who let the dogs out?! Who?! Who!? I did! And they're chasing your bones. You get so scared you drop the cookie in a cow pie :O ill! I rather wait for someone to get out of there.

Hey you can't de-gift, I don't care I already re-gifted it to someone in Venezuela, you'll never find it now! (There's a Seinfeld reference)

Edit: Dang it!!! forgot to reload the page! Well I use my anti-o.o ray and disintegrate Keyari, alls that's left is me and the cookie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom