• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I use PK Love, roll into the volcano Goron Style, grab the cookie, summons a dragon, flies out of Erupting Mount Doom because the chef there is horrible at making Lava soup, and flees to Fire Mountain in the land of Mother 3

Big Octo

=^)
I laugh because I know that you can't get there from Mordor. The Eye of Sauron spots you for me, and I shoot you down. Sauron is revived.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
/me is revived with a nice beating from the Rope Snake, and I grab the cookie, because you didn't claim it, summon a Drago, and I rode the huge green dinosaur thing...

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I hop through the portal with my Drago and uses a tail whip to beat you up and I grab the cookie. I then make the ultimate sacrifice to end it once and for all and hop into Fire Mountain

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(oh this is on) II grab the cookie from you and disappear into the World that Never Was (Lolz)

I use my loftbird to meet you at the peek of your lauch,:wallmaster: pull the cookie from you, you fall to your splatfull death (and your head stay up and makes a scared face like in the old loony tunes cartoons) and I go back to my house in Skyloft to finally eat my cookie
...but I have no milk!!! NOOOOOOO!!! x.x

Ice Sage

these are words
I send navi to you're house to annoy you, and while you are distracted I grab the cookie and take it to the Ice Temple. I have the cookie.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I run in the ice temple, grab my flamethrower and let the flames go everywhere. You die and I now have the cookie!!!

I have the cookie people. Just try to get it from me. I DARE YOU! :lol:

Ice Sage

these are words
Unknown to Keyari I had a revival fairy. As she walks away I tackle her and take the cookie. I have the cookie! But I lost my house... it melted.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom