• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

I walk into my kitchen and open the cookie jar.*takes cookie out of the cookie jar*
I have a cookie. I then laugh at you because you are trying to keep a poisonous cookie that gets stolen all the time.
While I laugh at you, you get mad and throw the cookie at me and you walk away.

I HAVE THE COOKIE! :P

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
YOU ARE AN ILLUSIONIST! The cookie we threw at you was the LAST COOKIE LEFT ON EARTH! I realize your plan and sneak in like a ninja, stealing the cookie... WHICH I NOW CLAIM!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I have been following the cookie, even all the way to your moon. While you'r sleping, I sneak into your vault, steal the cookie, and go to The Moon, disguising myself as Deku Child and throwing the real one to the ground.
I claim the cookie

amaterasu

Writer
I stalk you and tackle you in your Deku Child disguise. You drop the cookie and it lands on The Moon's lips.

THE MOON HAS THE COOKIE

amaterasu

Writer
I actually made the tear out of paper mache. The Moon figures it out, and eats you, but spits out the cookie.

I HAV THE COOKIE

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
That's just mean. I pelt you with moon rocks until you give me the cooki, and the I play the Oath to Order to call the Giants to push back up the moon.

amaterasu

Writer
I tell the giants that they can step on DekuNut. They do and you drop the cookie. And it falls down a drain

IT'S A FREE FOR ALL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom