• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

I take control of your army and send them after you. (sorry) I then get them to get the cookie.

I then transport to hyrule and then hide the cookie in the Water Temple. :lol:

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
GAH! how DARE you!!! I take out a shiny Gold rupee and throw it off in the distance, and and tell the Ganon/dorf's 'winner gets all' and then I make a run for it! and end up in the water Temple.....ughhhh! (which, ironically, is where i am stuck in in OoT, actually!)...... :mad:......I no has cookie...

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
I take away your Zelda games and warp tem to te top of Death Mountain. I then steal your Ocarina. You go running after the games. I also stole Epona. While you are running, you drop the cookie. I pick it up. I CLAIM THE COOKIE!

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
i finally regain my army of Ganon/dorf's, and send them after you. you drop the cookie in panic. i then use an antidote on it and make it edible. i then eat the cookie! then I decide to bake a GIANT cookie, and poison it. I CLAIM THE GIANT COOKIE!!!!!! >:]

I don't want the Giant Cookie. I want the original cookie, so I knock you out and take you to a hospital.

I then get a surgeon to open your stomach, and I take the cookie. (which for some reason doesn't appear to have anything wrong with it)

I accidentally drop it in some poison which then makes it poisonous again.

I HAVE THE COOKIE! You can keep your less valuable GIANT cookie though. :)

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Mario mistakes for a Koopa and stops you a million times. Meanwhile, I take the cookie. I HAVE THE COOKIE!

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
GEHH!!! *kills mario in a fit of rage* ..now..for the cookie...*sends a giant Dragon made of Dark Flame after you, and you drop the cookie. I HAVE THE COOKIE!

So, it's just you in the way of the cookie. (tells a long pointless speech)

You then fall asleep listening to my boring speech. I take the cookie.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom