• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul pops out of the Bowl
"10000 years gives you such a crick in the neck"
(kidding)

Mido

Version 1
"No problem," Ardeel replies just as he finishes swallowing his food. Come to think if hit, he wasn't sure if items could leak in SAO either. Looking back over, he notices that the pixelated properties that one emanated from the container began to fade after Oregano stopped it with the bowl. Maybe it was a durability thing? Hard to say. "So anyways, do you have any favorites among your dishes, Oregano?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" so you guys want me around now, Ulrich? what for? I never receive a single Message. not one IM all day.... makes me think you all block me"

Mido

Version 1
"Ah, I can only imagine!" Ardeel nods, face full of sandwich. "With food like this, I'd probably be the same way." As he finishes his food, Ardeel muses over his other friends. They were likely hard at work, and he feels slightly guilty that he hasn't done too much since they arrived here besides meandering around the floor with Lenora. Perhaps some training would do, and perhaps with the two other in here.

Pen

The game is on!
Lenora was on cloud nine. The food she ate was so good she barely noticed the conversation about leaking olive oil. After finishing her last dish she looks around the room, and when she realizes how much she had eaten she blushes.

blushing-anime-girl-gif-20.gif

She faces Ardeel and Oregano with an embarrassed expression. “Perhaps we ought to train a bit to compensate for a meal as great as this one,” she suggests. “Or, at least I desperately need that.”

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel turns his attention to Lenora and the plethora of empty dishes and bowls in front of her. "Wow! She's a champion eater!" he thinks to himself. "She certainly beat me on that front!" While these thoughts sound awfully crass and rude, something Ardeel forgets to take into account, he finds himself more in awe of what she accomplished. In a way, it was really endearing to him, as communicated by a gawky, warm smile.

"I'm game," he nods regarding the training. Shall we make it three?" Ardeel looks towards Oregano. It was time to do their part!

Reactions: Pen

Mido

Version 1
With the three of them in agreement, they cleaned up the kitchen and left for training.

Ardeel, Oregano, and Lenora soon find themselves having traveled to a somewhat nearby lot close in proximity to where Lupus was building the future guild hall. Looking back at the both of them, Ardeel asks the following question:

"How should we carry out the training? Combat focus? Strengthening? Speed? I'm game for anything!"

Mido

Version 1
"Hmm, there doesn't seem to be any around here. Not to worry, I think I have something else in mind!" Ardeel scrolls through his menus and soon sends a duel request to both Lenora and Oregano. Sure, he could only duel one of them, but he felt it would be useful to train against them to test each others' abilities. Especially considering the presence of PK'ers out there.

"So, who's first?" Ardeel grins enthusiastically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom