• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel looks at Oregano and replies:

"I dunno. I guess. I'm in a bit of a funk all of a sudden. Should pass soon." He then looks back, conveniently noticing a certain guild hall under construction. "Huh, I don't suppose we head over there?" Ardeel finishes talking, hints of melancholy still in his voice.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
suddenly a Huge Tree falls in the Middle of the Path, then Another, the Another, as if to make a barrier wall leading the group back to Town

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel recoils, gaining slight air from the ground in a fearful leap as the trees fell with a crash.

"Holy smokes!!" he shouts at the near top of his lungs. Looks like he ran out of time to feel sorry for himself. Timely, too, as things were about to take a turn for the worse.

"Well, would you look at that, boys! Fortune's been kind to us, huh?" a sinister voice interjects. Two other voices can be heard cackling amid the stronger voice's words. Ardeel scrambles around at the faint, yet potent sounds of their voices. No...this had to be some sort of joke? This was absolutely the worst timing possible.

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel agreed. Certainly one thing after another. After listening to the continued discourse of those voices, it suddenly dawned on him. Those voices were close by, but it didn't seem they would be able to easily make their way towards the three of them given how the trees fell. This had to mean...someone else was in trouble. What were they to do? The expression on Ardeel's face is one of staunch realization, communicating to the others that he figured it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom