• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Mido

Version 1
"Probably," Ardeel nods, addressing Lenora's question about Oregano using his namesake in his food while stifling a small laugh. When Oregano himself answers the door and presents the food situation, Ardeel gazes in awe at the results.

"Wow, you really cleaned house in there!" he exclaims. "This might just be enough for the whole party!"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus is surprised with his isolation. he realized that He was the Guy that did all the work while the others sat on their laurels.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Aiko nodded to Al that she was indeed ready to go

Ulrich came up behind lupus while he was working. "Hey man. I found a quest. Want to go check it out with me? I was thinking of grabbing some of the others too."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
They begin hiking, through the woods, on their way to... whatever it was on the map. It was definitely somewhere they hadn't been yet, and was actually closer to spawn than they had been already. Probably something that specifically spawned for the quest.
As they approach the location marked on the map, the sounds of clanging metal begin echoing through the trees. As soon as he hears it, Al starts sprinting off towards the sound.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As they approach the source of the sounds, they see two elves fighting in the forest. One was obviously a dark elf, and the other was a wood elf. They were going for kill shots, but were evenly matched. A quick look revealed them as NPCs.

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel sits next to Lenora, eating one of the sandwiches, which had such fine ingredients. Then, something catches his eye. Across the counter in the kitchen was a bottle of olive oil that Oregano likely used to cook some of this food. It appeared to be...leaking?

"Hey, Oregano," Ardeel talks with his mouth full. "I think that olive oil container is leaking." He turns to Lenora next, seeing if she was too, enjoying the food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom