• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus checked his Inventory, and made sure he had all he needed for the trek ahead

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Well," Alwin glances at the group, "I dont think we need to train much more. Just... get some rest tonight, alright guys? We need everyone to be at their top for tomorrow," he looks around, "And for me that means copious amounts of daydrinking. Anyone wanna join me?"

Storm

Lupus goes to his equipment and puts on his Town set, complete with Sunglasses " Let's pregame like we're going to get an achievement"

Pen

The game is on!
"I think I'll pass on it too," says Lenora. "I need a good rest now. But I'll see you all tomorrow!" she returns to her room and uses her alchemy to stock up on Healing Crystals and other healing items for the battle tomorrow. After that she goes to bed.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
It's not really day-drinking if everyone's going to bed already :P
The pair walk to the inn and grab a few pints, but Al's obviously not totally into it. After his first two, he excuses himself to head up to his room. He can get ****faced before sundown some other time.

Storm

Lupus continues on, getting hammered, and ends up sleeping with a random Player. Lisbeth, I think her name was.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The next morning, everyone drags themselves out of their rooms and downstairs. Al isn't exactly the first back on his feet, stumbling down a few minutes after everyone else is already ready. He hadn't slept well the night before, his mind having wandered quite a bit. To what was going to be happening today... and to people he'd left behind. How this was the first step towards getting back to them.

Pen

The game is on!
Lenora was feeling awake and refreshed because unlike Al she had gotten a long and good night's sleep. She hadn't been very nervous the night before, and she hadn't been thinking so much about the upcoming boss battle so it was easy for her to fall asleep. However, the nervousness was sneaking up on her now, and by the time Al joined the group in the morning, Lenora was more tense than ever, her eyes were open wide and her hands were shaking.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Even though this wouldn't be his first encounter with the floor 1 boss, Ulrich was still nervous. This was the first time that dying to it would actually matter. He met up with the group, feeling tired still. He spent a lot of his night choosing the proper gear, but he had enough sleep that he'd be able to fight. "Morning everyone. Sleep well?"

Storm

Lupus poured out of his room, women aplenty, and gin in his hand
" Let's do this, Main!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom