• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al shrugs and opens his mouth, about to say that he had no idea, when someone steps into the middle of the ampitheater, clapping to get everyone's attention, All right. Now that everyone's here, let's get this meeting started!" the speaker introduced himself as Diavel. He explained that his party had found the boss chamber the day before. Everyone knew it already, but just hearing him say it caused everyone to break into applause.

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel finds himself in awe, flashing a smile amid the cheers. This guy, Diavel, spoke with such confidence,. It's as if his words rendered the crowd spellbound with spirit!

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus thought this Diavel ****wad was full of hot air, and probably was one of the PKs that killed Tri. I meanm his hair... liberty spikes went out of style with Jamz

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Ulrich had shown up a tad bit late, as he liked to overslept a lot, but he knew a lot of what was going on anyway. They had finally found the boss room which was great news. If only tri could be here with them. He hadn't seen Buster in months... things were strange these days. But he was ready to do this. To get to the second floor.

Storm

Lupus goes through his messages... Who knew there was a Red Light District in the Town of Beginnings ;) Lupus didnt until 2 weeks ago

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"First off," Dhiamel continued, "We'll team up into parties of six."
Al looks around at his crew. There were seven of them, but with the number of people here, there'd no doubt be extras, so he guessed that they'd just sneak in the seventh as support. Didn't take that long for everyone else to group up either, and Dhiamel continued on soon after, "Now then..."
After some kerfuffle about beta testers, the crews were assigned. They were Crew D - one of the groups who would focus on maneuverability and attack. The group then split up for the day, agreeing to meet back at that place at dawn to begin the trek to the dungeon.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Oregano was practically vibrating with nervous energy as he walked back to the inn. They had finally found the first boss. If everything went well, he'd be sleeping in the second floor's first town tomorrow. He had no idea if he would be able to sleep tonight.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Ulrich was pretty excited that they had finally found the first boss, abd from what he could remember they should be able to take it down without losing anyone. They were playing safe, taking it in large numbers instead of just trying to kill it solo. Solo wouldn't work anyway, but there were those who tried in the beta. Ulrich decided to find somewhere to get food, sending a PM as he went.

Storm

Lupus was the odd thumb out, but he didn't mind. he was basically their inventory guy. repairs, temperings, and the like.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Yeah, most math-based classes are like "we can be in the middle of the term twice, on different weeks from all the other classes!"
Ill get back into it tonight))

Storm

(#LupusDidNothingWrong)
Lupus starts stockpiling all the things they"ll need. he is the Bank. and the Tank

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom