• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Well I'm glad to hear we're all ready." Ulrich pulls our a bottle of some kind of drink, alcoholic of course but it's just a game, and pours it into glasses for all of them. He then raises his. "This battle... we fight it in memory of Tri."

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel hoists up a glass, cold to the touch. He never met Tri personally, but he knew that he was a dear friend of Al's, something evident since the day the two of Al and he met.

"For Tri!" he joins in.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al looks down into his own glass. He missed the guy, and felt that, if he'd only gotten there a few hours earlier...
He raises his cup, "Amen to that," he downs his ale then stands, "Come on, let's get moving. People are gonna start getting together for the trek soon."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"Alright then." Oregano stands and stretches. "Really wish I could access the internet. I don't always play MMOs, but when I do, I usually play music during boss battles."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus looks at Oregano
"You.. Dont have access to the internet? You should. Youre basically on a Wifi. I mean ive been acessing the Internet."
Lupus opens his Menu and slides down to the Network Icon, and a browser opens
"Mind you, its not exactly Chrome, but you can check your e-mail. You have Java, but not Flash capability, so no Youtube for example. You can buy headphones in the market and you get 1 Terabyte of Music Storage. Did i blow your Mind, Oregano?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
((swore i saw computers in Aincrad...it is a bit much, but i mean I imagine Kayaba would have to put something like that in Game. Plus i think its not unheard of. Youre on a Super server. So there has to be Wifi capability in a Nervegear. Its apples and oranges. If anything, it could be season Pass materials, as if Lupus bought all the DLCs))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((Eh, I don't think Kayaba would do that. The reason he created SAO was to create a world that he would be in control of. That means controlling the flow of information. Plus, if the players had access to the internet, they could easily talk to their families, something none of them seem capable of doing. I just don't think it fits with the setting.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom