• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Survivor "Mafia"

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

I cant believe you guys each guessed 9 times without getting it right. I almost feel bad since Funnier technically got one more guess but I don't want to go through this again so...

D

Deleted member 14134

Doc, you played a hell of a game and had me pretty worried as the game started to wind down as I started to see you as my biggest threat. You earned your spot here but luck wasn't on your side today.
You really enjoy making this difficult?
It'snot survivor unless there's a villain.

Vote: Doc

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
No, it was fair. That was incredibly stressful and I just can't believe that happened. Funnier got the best of me, and I'm honestly just happy I made it this far. Good luck to both of yall in final two.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Doc. Your tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go.

th

Doc has become the 3rd and final member of the jury.

@Spider-Bok and @funnier6 congratulations on being the 2 finalists in Survivor Season One (A huge honor). At this time, there will be no more talking strategy (There is no need). There will be no more challenges (There is no need). The power of the game will shift from the fortunate to the unfortunate.

You will plead your cases to @Tristan @Minish_Link and @Doc

Once you have finished, the jury will each ask as many or as few questions as they want to either or both of you two. You must answer, but are not required to be truthful. After all questions are asked and answered, you may make one final statement, and the jury shall vote.

Whomever gets the majority of the 3 votes, will become the Sole Survivor.

This final tribal will take as long as it needs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom