• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Survivor "Mafia"

Status
Not open for further replies.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
@Spider-Bok WINS IMMUNITY and is safe from tribal council. Bok, you have earned yourself a place in the final 2 of Survivor, and will plead your case to the jury.

Doc and Funnier, you two will have a difficult time trying to earn yourselves a spot alongside Bok in the final tribal. Good luck.

Tribal Council will end tomorrow 1/28/18 at around Noon PST. Good luck.

D

Deleted member 14134

I haven't decided who I'm taking yet. All arguments can be made here though. I won't read or respond to anything in a pm.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Actually, yeah Bok is really the only vote here. Bok you may decide whenever you want, and feel free to just put your vote here. Funnier and Doc don't even vote. I think everyone will know who you'll vote for

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Hmmm... I'd say no. It's an individual decision. But, you as jury members get to speak openly to the final 2, and the other jury members may add to your point and give their reactions and such, so you'll basically be able to talk to them, but in this thread, and not directly to them, just about their points. Does that make sense? Just look up final tribal council on YT and something should pop up

funnier6

Courage~
@Spider-Bok WINS IMMUNITY and is safe from tribal council. Bok, you have earned yourself a place in the final 2 of Survivor, and will plead your case to the jury.

Doc and Funnier, you two will have a difficult time trying to earn yourselves a spot alongside Bok in the final tribal. Good luck.

Tribal Council will end tomorrow 1/28/18 at around Noon PST. Good luck.
So, I know this is a bit of a nitpick and doesn’t make any difference but since Ganondorf is not in botw I don’t see how that counts for beast ganon.

funnier6

Courage~
I haven't decided who I'm taking yet. All arguments can be made here though. I won't read or respond to anything in a pm.
Arguments? It’s basically which of us do you think is more challenging, and tbh I’m not even sure which of us is, though I think you’ve made up your mind either way already. Since I may not make it allow me to summarize my play.

So in the beginning there were two tribes etc. and we were there to win challenges and stick together, to which I did my best. After the swap me and Minish had plans for different scenarios to eliminate Deku and Kokirion but it only lasted long enough for one. After the merge I had the opportunity to vote out Mez, which contrary to public opinion was not something I was prioritizing as the most fun part of the game so far was trying to outdo him. Same goes for Bok, had this been a real high stakes thing where winning was all I cared about I would’ve set about eliminating him immediately and I’m quite positive I could’ve done it, I had two golden opportunities anyway. My plan was to survive to the final three with Bok and Minish, state my case to the jury and in all likelihood lose to Bok. It seems that may come a bit early so I’d like to say all this to possibly make Bok’s decision easier and in case I go.

funnier6

Courage~
@funnier6 I'm more curious about your case on why I should take you instead of Doc?
Well, going by what you said you want a challenge. I’m not sure which of us is the bigger challenge but I figure you probably have thought that out already. So I can’t really answer that as I can’t think of any particular reason I would be a better choice than him or him a better choice than me. We’ve both given it our best and haven’t connived more than necessary and would probably gain the same amount of jury votes, I suppose it comes down to which of us would vote for you if voted off? Idk tbh it just seems preference at this point.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I can try to explain why I think I’m the better choice because I won’t get the most votes, but I honestly don't think you care for that argument. You're looking for a challenge. So I guess my argument is the opposite.

I personally think that I have had to do more in this game, strategy-wise. Funnier has had the luxury of sticking to an alliance and, to my knowledge, hasn't made very many strategic moves. I've been working ever since the merge to survive through this game and, while some plans didn't work out, I have been playing for myself.

If it came down to you and Funnier, I can guarantee you'd have Tristan's vote and you'd have my vote. I can't speak for Minish. However, if it were me and you, I have no clue how anyone would sway.

D

Deleted member 14134

I can try to explain why I think I’m the better choice because I won’t get the most votes, but I honestly don't think you care for that argument.
Actually I am very interested in hearing that argument as it may help me make up my mind. You to funnier.

funnier6

Courage~
Actually I am very interested in hearing that argument as it may help me make up my mind. You to funnier.
Well you’ve just heard from Doc that he plans to vote for you if voted off and feels Mez will do the same which leaves the possibility of one maybe vote for me whereas if I was voted off it would probably be the same thing, all three or two votes for you and one tops for Doc is my guess.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Oh yikes.

Well, for starters, I am only here because you lent me a hand. If you hadn't given me a lifeline, I would be out of the game and wouldn't even be able to make this argument. I am here because of your gameplay, not my own. I am certain the jury would take that into consideration when thinking about who should rightfully win.

I don't know how your alliance would vote, but I assume they'll likely choose you over me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom